ANDOVER [ndash] Michael Mitzel, 35, passed unexpectedly on July 13th, 2020. He was the loving father of Charlie and Micah Mitzel. Private family services to be held. Online obituary and condolences at www.czupfuneral.com.
This Week's Circulars
ANDOVER [ndash] Walter Catledge Jr., 80, passed away July 29th, 2020 at the A.C.M.C. He was born in Houston, Mississippi on 8-25-1939. Walter proudly served his country in the U.S. Coast Guard. No public service will be held.
ANDOVER [ndash] Heather Micklos passed away on July 20th, 2020. She was born on July 21st, 1971 in Pittsburgh, PA, the daughter of Norbert and Dolores (Romano) Micklos. In honoring her wishes, no public services will be held.
KINGSVILLE TWP. [ndash] Donna D. Clayman, age 88, passed July 27, 2020 at the Ashtabula County Nursing Home. Private family service will be held at a later date. Obituary and condolences can be made at guerrierofuneralhome.com
NORTH KINGSVILLE [ndash] Mary Elizabeth Risley, 82, passed July 30 at ACMC. Funeral Service will be on Tuesday, August 4, 7P.M., at the Pentecostal Community Church of Ashtabula, with visitation from 5:30-7. Condolences at guerrierofuneralhome.com
- Former Ashtabula woman charged in toddler's death Joyceann Ruane held on $2 million bond at arraignment Monday in Gallia County
- Phil Garcia gets 18 years on sex charges
- Ashtabula woman to face charges in Elyria
- Village administrator former rocker
- It's time for mofongo: Puerto Rican restaurant opens in Ashtabula
- ONA files lawsuit to block closing of ACMC's OB unit
- Pavilion to be built on riverfront
- Cat survives arrow shot through throat and shoulder Conneaut man charged in incident
- Ashtabula woman arrested after Elyria shooting
- Work slated for Lake Shore Park's upper pond