CONNEAUT — For two decades, Township Park has served as a stand-in for the Normandy coast for a host of World War II re-enactments.
CONNEAUT— A Florida-based organization dedicated to the mechanized warfare of World War II plans to bring something unique to D-Day Conneaut this year.
CONNEAUT — A Conneaut couple who live near the beach so important to the annual D-Day Conneaut re-enactment recently spent time visiting the real thing.
CONNEAUT — The Conneaut Public Library has expanded on their usual movie night at D-Day, and will air a second movie, this one, on Friday night.
ASHTABULA TOWNSHIP — John Pildner Sr. saw action in one of the most brutal battles in World War II during the winter of 1945 as Allied troops fought their way through Europe and suffered 100,000 casualties in Belgium and Germany during the Battle of the Bulge.
This Week's Circulars
ASHTABULA [ndash] Dolores E. Lamm, 93, passed away October 14, 2019. Arrangements pending. (Silva-Hostetler Funeral Home, 330-825-8700)
William D. Byler, 17, of Mesopotamia, passed away early Monday morning, October 14, 2019, at University Hospitals Cleveland due to injuries sustained from an ATV accident. He was born in Claridon Twp, OH on May 11, 2002, to Dave R. and Alma A. (Byler) Byler. William was a member of the Old O…
- Two indicted in hit-and-run collision that killed Geneva woman
- Jefferson’s Sanner balances volleyball and heartbreak in senior year
- Work continues on new Conneaut truck stop
- Warrant arrest leads to drug bust
- Ashtabula Township man arrested after standoff
- Buckeye School District cracking down on in-school vaping
- Potential Spire buyer seeks 'safety net'
- Police to crack down on Bridge Street speeders
- Covered Bridge Festival takes place this weekend
- Pete vs. Metcalf in Ashtabula Township trustee race