CONNEAUT — For two decades, Township Park has served as a stand-in for the Normandy coast for a host of World War II re-enactments.
CONNEAUT— A Florida-based organization dedicated to the mechanized warfare of World War II plans to bring something unique to D-Day Conneaut this year.
CONNEAUT — A Conneaut couple who live near the beach so important to the annual D-Day Conneaut re-enactment recently spent time visiting the real thing.
CONNEAUT — The Conneaut Public Library has expanded on their usual movie night at D-Day, and will air a second movie, this one, on Friday night.
ASHTABULA TOWNSHIP — John Pildner Sr. saw action in one of the most brutal battles in World War II during the winter of 1945 as Allied troops fought their way through Europe and suffered 100,000 casualties in Belgium and Germany during the Battle of the Bulge.
This Week's Circulars
ASHTABULA [ndash] Mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, sister and aunt was received into the loving arms of Jesus, March 31, 2020 while a resident of Country Club Retirement Center. Private Services are being held. See www.ducro.com for full obituary.
- Ashtabula Area City Schools employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Husband of coronavirus patient speaks out from quarantine: 'Take this seriously'
- Warning signs to be placed on breakwalls
- Local stores take steps to protect employees and customers
- Lake County confirms first coronavirus-related death
- Ashtabula County now has two coronavirus cases
- Area women sewing face masks to help fight coronavirus
- Star Beacon's Terry among AP award winners
- Warren Dillaway: An unexpected and enlightening trip to the ER
- Lakeside grad Loftus hired at Rhode Island, to have different coaching role