CONNEAUT — For two decades, Township Park has served as a stand-in for the Normandy coast for a host of World War II re-enactments.
CONNEAUT— A Florida-based organization dedicated to the mechanized warfare of World War II plans to bring something unique to D-Day Conneaut this year.
CONNEAUT — A Conneaut couple who live near the beach so important to the annual D-Day Conneaut re-enactment recently spent time visiting the real thing.
CONNEAUT — The Conneaut Public Library has expanded on their usual movie night at D-Day, and will air a second movie, this one, on Friday night.
ASHTABULA TOWNSHIP — John Pildner Sr. saw action in one of the most brutal battles in World War II during the winter of 1945 as Allied troops fought their way through Europe and suffered 100,000 casualties in Belgium and Germany during the Battle of the Bulge.
This Week's Circulars
ASHTABULA [ndash] Joshua Eduardo Rivas, 27, of Ashtabula, passed away unexpectedly December 2, 2019. Private services were held with the family. Ducro Services and Crematory, 4524 Elm Ave. Complete obituary and condolences at www.ducro.com
- North Kingsville man accused of grabbing woman at Walmart
- Burdette brothers go to trial come January
- Norfolk Southern to design replacement bridge next year
- Abusive man calls police on self
- Area woman encourages living organ donation after giving to a stranger in need
- More than $4.8 million released for Lake Erie wetland restoration in the Ashtabula Harbor
- Ohio State Highway Patrol names top trooper
- Verizon moving to new location next to Chipotle
- Judge Thomas Lambros, son of immigrants, dies at 89
- Executive director on paid administrative leave