CONNEAUT — For two decades, Township Park has served as a stand-in for the Normandy coast for a host of World War II re-enactments.
CONNEAUT— A Florida-based organization dedicated to the mechanized warfare of World War II plans to bring something unique to D-Day Conneaut this year.
CONNEAUT — A Conneaut couple who live near the beach so important to the annual D-Day Conneaut re-enactment recently spent time visiting the real thing.
CONNEAUT — The Conneaut Public Library has expanded on their usual movie night at D-Day, and will air a second movie, this one, on Friday night.
ASHTABULA TOWNSHIP — John Pildner Sr. saw action in one of the most brutal battles in World War II during the winter of 1945 as Allied troops fought their way through Europe and suffered 100,000 casualties in Belgium and Germany during the Battle of the Bulge.
This Week's Circulars
LEAVITTSBURG [ndash] Colleen Ann Callaway, age 53, died June 2, 2020, born February 14, 1967. Private memorial service at Paine Funeral Home, Inc. 140 E. Main Street Orwell, OH 44076. Condolences and full obituary available at painefuneralhome.com.
- Sign company owner loses business over Facebook comments on George Floyd case
- City probes APD officer's comments on man's death in police custody
- Saybrook man killed in late-night stabbing
- Conneaut teen remembered in vigil
- Marianne's Chocolates expanding to Austinburg
- COVID-19 spreads to another county nursing home
- Business to expand North Kingsville location
- PV seniors graduate together as desired
- Ashtabula man dies in crash
- New recreation business sees big crowds on holiday weekend