- A West 10th Street resident reported garbage had been dumped on his property, Friday at 8:19 p.m.
- Police responded to a domestic dispute in the 900 block of Morton Drive, Friday at 9:29 p.m.
- A West Prospect Road resident reported she was threatened, Saturday at midnight.
- Police responded to a domestic dispute in the 100 block of Park Avenue, Saturday at 12:17 a.m.
- A clerk at a Lake Avenue business reported a customer drove off without paying for gasoline, Saturday at 12:47 a.m.
- Police received a complaint that, while a motorist was in the center lane on Lake Avenue, a known suspect in another vehicle pulled up and threatened to harm the driver and a passenger, Saturday at 2:01 p.m.
- Police responded to a disturbance in the 2000 block of East 42nd Street, Saturday at 2:08 p.m.
- A Harmon Road resident reported suspicious activity in the neighborhood, Saturday at 5:53 p.m.
- Police received a complaint of a drunk male walking down Nathan Avenue, Saturday at 6:42 p.m.
- A Lake Avenue resident reported her vehicle had been entered and items were stolen, Saturday at 8 p.m.
- Police responded to an assault complaint in the 400 block of West 54th Street, Saturday at 8:01 p.m.
- A Main Avenue resident reported his cell telephone had been stolen from his vehicle, Sunday at 12:13 p.m.
- A West 46th Street resident reported someone had entered his vehicle and taken an AM/FM radio/ compact-disc player and a cell phone, Sunday at 1:03 p.m.
- Police responded to an assault complaint in the 200 block of Marion Drive, Sunday at 3:40 p.m.
- Police responded to a vandalism complaint in the 1100 block of West Ninth Street, Sunday at 5:59 p.m. After an argument, the suspect drove off, damaging the driver's side door of the victim's vehicle.
- An East 11th Street resident reported a known suspect broke her cell phone and took the key to her vehicle, Sunday at 6 p.m.
- Police received a complaint of a drunk male in the 600 block of Center Street, Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
- Police responded to a domestic dispute in the 1100 block of Alfred Drive, Sunday at 9:29 p.m.
- A Lambros Lane resident reported receiving harassing telephone calls, Sunday at 11 p.m.
This Week's Circulars
- Domestic situation in Ashtabula Harbor turns violent
- Thomas Volpi trial: A twisted tale of sex, drugs and alcohol
- Alleged teen victims testify as Volpi rape trial begins
- APD officers testify on Day 3 of Volpi rape trial
- Ashtabula County Grand Jury Indictments
- Rowland's first season at GV exceeded expectations
- Admission prices going up for Ashtabula County Fair
- Former Super Bowl champ organizes camp
- Volpi's rape trial begins Tuesday
- County receives funds for brownfield restoration of Astatic property
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.