This Week's Circulars
JEFFERSON- Corey Adam Potts, 29, passed away unexpectedly Wednesday, May 27, 2020. He was preceded in death by his parents, Tonya (Nye) and William, Potts. Corey was always trying to find his way in life and hit some bumps along the way. Corey was loved by his family and he knew they were th…
ASHTABULA [ndash] Alexis Noel Rios Rodriguez, 36, passed on May 28, 2020. Funeral Wednesday June 3 1P.M. Guerriero Funeral Home 1550 West 19th , Visitation Wednesday from 10:30 to 12:30. Condolences and full obituary at guerrierofuneralhome.com
ASHTABULA [ndash] Lillian M. Flack, 98, of Ashtabula, died Friday, May 29, at the Ashtabula County Medical Center. She was born September 21, 1921 in Pierpont, Ohio the daughter of Maurice and Augusta (Turner) Kendall and has been a lifetime area resident. She enjoyed painting and making afg…
NORTH KINGSVILLE-Wayne Loyd, 80, passed away May 22, 2020. He's survived by his brother Larry and sister Sandy (Lee). Graveside funeral services will be held on Wednesday June 3 at 12:00 at Gageville Cemetery. Online obituary:www.czupfuneral.com.
ANDOVER - Tena Marie Shaffer, 46, passed away on May 26, 2020 in Andover, Ohio. She's the loving mom of Zack, Whitney and Meranda. Czup Funeral Home, 1329 Lake Avenue is handling the arrangements for the family.
- City probes APD officer's comments on man's death in police custody
- Conneaut teen remembered in vigil
- COVID-19 spreads to another county nursing home
- Ashtabula man dies in crash
- PV seniors graduate together as desired
- Conneaut seeks to acquire wetlands
- Car crash claims at least one life on Saturday
- Lakeside High School graduate list
- COVID-19 checklist for garage sales
- New recreation business sees big crowds on holiday weekend