• Isaac Mercado, of 3335 Station Avenue, Ashtabula, and Scott Matthew Hughell, of 4305 North Bend Road, Ashtabula, were indicted on two counts of vandalism, two counts of theft, and two counts of breaking and entering, fifth degree felonies.
The pair are accused of stealing catalytic converters from a pair of locations in Ashtabula in January.
Mercado was also charged with two additional counts of theft, two counts of vandalism, and two counts of breaking and entering, fifth degree felonies, for catalytic converter thefts in Jefferson Township and Geneva in December and January.
In a separate case, Mercado was charged with one count having weapons while under disability, a third degree felony and improperly handling firearms in a vehicle and carrying a concealed weapon, fourth degree felonies.
Mercado is accused of possessing a firearm while being under indictment for a felony, and having a loaded firearm accessible in a vehicle in Ashtabula on Jan. 24.
• George Soto, of 155 Riverside Drive, Ashtabula, was charged with one count of aggravated meancing, a first degree misdemeanor.
Soto is accused of making a person believe he would cause serious physical harm to the person in Ashtabula on June 10, 2020.
• Jeanine Newsome, of 6013 Runkle Avenue, Ashtabula, and James Daly Roth, of 4219 Park Avenue, Up, Ashtabula, were charged with one count of counterfeiting, a fourth degree felony, and petty theft, a first degree misdemeanor.
They are accused of counterfeiting and attempting to deprive a business of property in Ashtabula Township on Feb. 1.
In a separate case, Newsome was charged with one count of counterfeiting, a fourth degree felony, and one count of attempted counterfeiting.
Newsome is accused of counterfeiting in Ashtabula Township in January.
• Miguel Andrew Sweeney, of 1513 East 27th Street, Ashtabula, was indicted on one count of failure to comply with an order or signal of a police officer, a third degree felony.
Sweeney is accused of fleeing from a police officer on Feb. 20 in Ashtabula Township.
• Ryan Colby Ellis, of 134 Poplar Street, Conneaut, was indicted on one count of receiving stolen property, a fourth degree felony.
Ellis is accused of receiving a stolen vehicle on March 7 in Conneaut.
• Marvin Jackson White, of 1506 West 30th Street, Ashtabula, was indicted on one count of having weapons while under disability, a third degree felony.
White is accused of carrying a firearm after being convicted of a felony, in Ashtabula on March 26.
• James F. Allen, 1730 E. Union Road, Conneaut, seat belt, $50 and costs
• Robin L. Arnold, 319 Sandusky St., Conneaut, assured clear distance ahead, $50 and costs, pay $500 restitution to victim
• Travis L. Ash, 1911 Lambros Lane, Apt. 19, Ashtabula, speeding, $80 and costs
• Radisrace Bahati, Rochester, New York, overload, $80 and costs
• Layton D. Benjamin, Troy, Pennsylvania, overload, $80 and costs
• Robert Bisbee, 614 Broad St., Conneaut, squealing tires/loud exhaust, $50 and costs
• Richard A. Boruta Jr., Erie, Pennsylvania, speeding, $90 and costs
• Christopher M. Burns, 609 Buffalo St., Conneaut, driving under suspension, $200 and costs, 30-day jail sentence conditionally suspended, become valid licensed driver by June 30; speeding, $10 and costs
• Lucas R. Cooper, 1211 Columbus Ave., Apt. 8, Ashtabula, operation of vehicle at stop sign, $50 and costs
• James E. Croft, Olean, New York, overload, $80 and costs
• Jacquariaus Da Vion Stenson, Murfreesboro, Tennessee, overload, $121 and costs
• Michael L. Dominguez, Erie, Pennsylvania, speeding, $95 and costs
• Christopher Evans, 7500 Glenwood Road, Conneaut, attempted possession of drugs, $200 and costs, 180-day jail sentence conditionally suspended, shall not purchase/possess/consume alcohol or drug of abuse or any pseudoephedrine product or go to a bar for two years
• Kyle A. Gaugh, 119 Orchard St., Conneaut, operation of vehicle at stop sign, $50 and costs
• Jena M. Harrell, 448 Beaver St., Conneaut, driving under suspension/revocation, $250 and costs, 90-day jail sentence conditionally suspended, become valid licensed driver by April 15
• Private Ineza, Dayton, overload, $136 and costs
• Thomas E. Jones Jr., Eaville, Tennessee, overload, $80 and costs
• Jason A. Kern, 614 Sherman St., Conneaut, failure to control/weaving course, $150 and costs
• Travis C. Leonard, Bemus Point, New York, overload, $80 and costs
• Robert W. Lopez, Easton, Maine, overload, $125 and costs
• Christopher C. Miller, 299 Main St., Conneaut, speeding, $65 and costs
• Cody J. Miller, Albion, Pennsylvania, speeding, $90 and costs
• Jack Payero-Jimenez, Paterson, New Jersey, overload, $128 and costs
• Stephen T. Pearson, 312 E. Main Road, Conneaut, speeding, $85 and costs
• Jake T. Slayton, 550 Harbor St., Conneaut, display of license, $100 and costs
• William J. Spencer, 5380 Weaver Road, Conneaut, receiving stolen property, $400 and costs, 60-day jail sentence, credit for time spent in jail prior to conviction; drug paraphernalia, $150 and costs, 30-day jail sentence (30 days credit)
• Troy Stetz, 830 N. Market St., Jefferson, attempted obstructing, $150 and costs, 60-day jail sentence (30 days conditionally suspended), credit for 26 days spent in jail prior to conviction, follow any recommended treatment program, shall not purchase/possess/consume alcohol or drug of abuse or any pseudoephedrine product or go to a bar for two years; obstructing official business, $150 and costs, 90-day jail sentence conditionally suspended, follow any recommended treatment program, shall not purchase/possess/consume alcohol or drug of abuse or any pseudoephedrine product or go to a bar for two years
• Stephen D. Stewart, 252 Fifield Ave., Conneaut, seat belt, $50 and costs
• James M. Taggart, Eldred, Pennsylvania, overload, $80 and costs
• Aldo Trashl, Fairview Park, overload, $124 and costs
• Trenton D. Wilson, 573 Wright Ave., Conneaut, excessive tint, $100 and costs
• Robert D. Young, Albion, Pennsylvania, disorderly conduct/intoxication, $150 and costs
• Otsego Company Ltd. To Norman J. Yoder and Aden J. Yoder, Windsor Road, Wayne Township, 21.5 acres, $80,000
• Brendan Morelli to Jason W. Theis and Marjorie A. Theis, 582 Wrights Ave., Conneaut, .43 acre, $89,900
• 557 West Main Ltd to 800 West Main LLC, 577 W. Main Road, Conneaut, 8.3 acres, $415,000
• Windsor Sullivan to Thomas E. Padavick and Jessica E. Padavick, 5315 South Ridge Road, Saybrook Township, 1.9 acres, $198,000
• Dana Schulte, Mary E. Matlock, Leslie A. Clark, 3229 Orchard St., Ashtabula Township, .28 acre, $141,500
• Jared E. Nagy to Jason Rodgers,521 W. Jackson St.,Conneaut, .17 acre, $21,700
• US Bank NA to James R. Swartz and Kathleen R. Swartz, 1206 Lake Road, Conneaut, .64 acre, $83,026
• Pamela M. Martin to Benjamin Angel Rivera, 232 15th St., Conneaut, .17 acre, $59,900
• Randy S. Stowers and Nancy L. Stowers to Gregory R. Bond and Anne M. Bond, 2029 Walnut Blvd., Saybrook Township, .57 acre, $365,000
• Kay A. Humphrey (successor trustee) and Shirley J. Humphrey Revocable Trust to Lisa A. Hewitt and Rosemary Dundon, 6000 Lake Road, Saybrook Township, $118,000
• Turning Neighborhoods Around One At A Time Land Trust to Paul A. Cole, 411 W. 40th St., Ashtabula, .05 acre, $5,000
• Sire King Bossco LLC to Jasmine T. Ice, 1926 E. 39th St., Ashtabula Township, .11 acre, $134,900
• Carol L. Behner to Daniel B. Hines, 227 N. Maple St., Orwell, .42 acre, $112,000
• Amanda M. Misencik to Jennifer Thomas, 1530 Columbus Ave., Ashtabula, .17 acre, $68,000
• Angela Mitchell to MWT, 710 Horton Road, Conneaut, 9.7 acres, $115,000
• Timothy Zee to Nancy A. Snyder, 2702 Lake Road and 5930 Lake Road, Saybrook Township, $145,000
• Adam Mahmoud, Centerra Co-op, Ohio Non-Profit Corp., Route 322, Wayne Township, 9.6 acres, $45,000
• Daniel Whitfield Properties LLC to Frank Kuhar, 341 Lake Ave., Ashtabula, .16 acre, $25,000
• Leonard A. Kessler to Gregory L. Kessler, 3138 S. Denmark Road, Denmark Township, 7.4 acres, $22,260
• MR Owens and Dorothy Howell to David Bull and Robyn Bull, Morgan Terrace, Morgan Township, .25 acre, $5,000
• Ronald K. Dalin Jr., Shelby McMullen, Jonathan A. Johnson, 1160 Route 46, Jefferson Township, 2.5 acres, $180,000
• Pierpont Dohp LLC to Hovey Gillingham LLC, 981 Route 7 (1.4 acres) and 5935 Route 167 (1.5 acres), Pierpont Township, $1.3 million
• Thomas Richard Humphries and Edward Harry Humphries to Joseph W. Miller and Esther L. Miller, Parker Road, Orwell Township, 28.1 acres, $183,200
• Jerry G. Stitt Sr.. and Patricia L. Stitt to James Fuller and Ann Fuller, 5803 Lake Road, Saybrook Township, .74 acre, $95,000
• Nicholas Ozura to James J. Stewart Sr., 584 Dodgeville Road, New Lyme Township, 5.1 acres, $33,950
• William H. Gingerich and Katie E. Gingerich to Benjamin A. Miller Jr., 6118 Route 322, Windsor Township, 18.6 acres, $140,000
• John Mark Miller and Arlene N. Miller to Patrick Collins and Annie Collins, 4792 Lenox New Lyme Road, New Lyme Township, 2.1 acres, $60,000
• Philip T. Anderson to Dakoda Vargo and Tasha Vargo, 8016 Fortney Road, Windsor Township, 2.7 acres, $134,000
• Harry Kapala to Philip T. Anderson and Linda D. Anderson, 3644 Plymouth Ridge Road, , Sheffield Township, 4.5 acres, $182,000
• Nellie Mae Lantzer to Diana L. Manfredonia, 428 Liberty St., Conneaut, .20 acre, $41,200
• Louis J. Vitantonio and Irrevocable D. Vitantonio Family Trust to Robert A. Bowell and Carolyn S. Bowell, Kyle Road, Dorset Township, 60 acres, $168,000
• Patricia L. Ohtola (successor trustee) and Irene M. Gotthard Revocable Trust to William E. Helmetzi Jr. and Bonnie Davis, 150 Hickory St., Andover, .61 acres, $83,900
• Patricia J. Gleason to Jason Meyers, 155 West St. (.27 acre) and Lincoln Drive (.08 acre), Conneaut, $161,000
• Zebulon T. Troyer, Zachary Troyer, Barbara Troyer, 1538 Windsor Road, Colebrook Township, 5.5 acres, $240,000
• Ryan Wagner and Elizabeth Wagner to Craig J. Adams and Courtney A. Adams, 181 Margor Drive, Conneaut, .98 acre, $392,000
• Donald E. Andrus to Suzanne M. Kist, 4608 Main Ave., Ashtabula, .25 acre, $58,000
• Barbara A. Hall and Charles Gordon Hall et al to Reel Docks Investments LLC, Hall Road, Richmond Township, .6 acre, $100,000
• Patricia A. Coy to William S. Stewart and Tammy L. Stewart, 3280 Forest Drive, North Kingsville, .46 acre, $164,400
• Jason L. Spring to Cynthia Crane, 288 Lockwood St., Geneva, .25 acre, $165,000
• Holiday Camplands Association Inc. to Joseph Chiaverini Sr. and Amy L. Chiaverini, Concord Circle, Andover Township, $2,800
• Dakota Sanders and Kathryn Sanders to William D. Conger and Patricia M. Conger, 3618 Mill Road, Cherry Valley Township, 5.5 acres, $20,000
• Robert A. Johnson and Deborah L. Johnson to Nathaniel T. Nelson and Nicole L. Nelson, 813 E. 16th St., Ashtabula, .10 acre, $7,500
• Dakota L. Sanders and Kathryn Sanders to Kyle Conger, 3594 Mill Road, Cherry Valley Township, 5.5 acres, $20,000
• Kit G. Carin and Annmarie B. Carin to Daniel M. Graziano and Cheryl A. Graziano, 5753 Lake Road, Geneva-on-the-Lake, $320,000
• Laurie J. Moon to Brian Lamont, Lake Erie Street, Conneaut, .17 acre, $189,000
• Eric D. Showalter and Karen S. Showalter to Richard L. Decker II, 345 Jefferson St., Conneaut, .02 acre, $33,000
• James P. Lewis and Michelle T. Lewis to Richard K. Hozian, 7057 Brynmawr Ave. (.08 acre) and Kenmore Avenue (.08 acre), North Kingsville, $5,000
• Brett A. Bellas and Christina E. Bellas to Al Rubosky and Barbara Rubosky, 65 Rockaway Drive, Rome Township, .24 acre, $2,000
• Ralph A. Zullo and Carol J. Zullo to Angalica R. Gladney, Wintergreen Drive (.30 acre) and Briarwood Court (.30 acre), Saybrook Township, $282,500
• Angel G. Matos-Soto to Elite Consulting Group LLC, 3188 S. Myers Road, Geneva Township, 4.4 acres, $60,000
• Renae M. Volkman, James C. Adams, Zalpha Hashem, 883 Buffalo St., Conneaut, .25 acre, $74, 150
• Aurelio Deangelis, Lindsey Varckette, Ricardo Mendez-Barreto, 5034 Clay St., Harpersfield Township, 1.1 acre, $163,000
• Mark J. Ashcraft to Danielle L. Williams, 1395 Debra Drive, Plymouth Township, .61 acre, $120,000
• Teddy M. Litwiler to Daniel L. McCollister and Donna M. McCollister, 176 Main St., Andover, .75 acre, $60,000
• Betsy J. Meier to Randle Lee Billman and Frances Marie Billman, 1431 Carson Road, Plymouth Township, 5.3 acres, $142,500