CONNEAUT -- A project to enlarge and strengthen the Conneaut Harbor's west pier will be discussed at a 6 p.m. public hearing today at Conneaut Public Library, 304 Buffalo St. The pier is located at the mouth of Conneaut Creek. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers wants to enlarge and strengthen the pier by encasing it with sheet pile walls, fill and a concrete cap.
This Week's Circulars
ASHTABULA [ndash] Mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, sister and aunt was received into the loving arms of Jesus, March 31, 2020 while a resident of Country Club Retirement Center. Private Services are being held. See www.ducro.com for full obituary.
- Ashtabula Area City Schools employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Husband of coronavirus patient speaks out from quarantine: 'Take this seriously'
- Ashtabula County gets D- for distancing
- Lake County confirms first coronavirus-related death
- Warren Dillaway: An unexpected and enlightening trip to the ER
- Ashtabula County now has two coronavirus cases
- Geese take nest in North Kingsville yard
- Ashtabula police reports
- Local optometrist helps disabled man during pandemic
- Police and fire departments report fewer calls