CONNEAUT — Two Continental Street Plastics employees were transported to the hospital for minor injuries after a fire Thursday morning at the Gore Road company, said CFD Captain Chad Carter.

“There was light smoke coming out of the west side of the building,” Carter said of what firefighters found when they arrived on the scene. He said one of the ovens was clogged and ignited.

Carter said Kingsville Ambulance assisted on the call. He said firefighters were called at 10:36 a.m.and were on the scene until 11:51 a.m.

Carter said damage estimates were not complete.

 

Trending Video

Recommended for you