This Week's Circulars
ASHTABULA [ndash] Louise Ann (Ticknor) Forsythe, 81, passed away November 14, 2019. She is survived by her husband H. Franklin Forsythe and son Lewis Ticknor. Private family burial will take place in Austin Cemetery.
DORSET [ndash] Funeral service for John Pirinen, 88, will be held TODAY at 3:00, with calling hours from 1:00-3:00 at Czup Funeral Home, 1329 Lake Avenue, Ashtabula.
ASHTABULA [ndash] Vincent Angelo Mondello, 74, passed away 11/13/2019 at Country Club Nursing and Rehabilitation Center following a long illness. He was born in Brooklyn, NY, on 10/14/1945. At his request no public services will be held.
- Man accuses dancer of assault
- Ashtabula group tailgating at every Cleveland Browns game
- Ashtabula veteran and his explosive-sniffing dog retire together after service in Iraq and Afghanistan
- 23 years since unsolved attack on Melanie Doyle
- New doctors' office opens in Conneaut
- Man sentenced in rape case
- Geneva's Sorber selected DIII Northeast Lakes District Coach of the Year
- Waiting on findings in fatal hit-and-run accident
- Conneaut man arrested on numerous child sex charges
- Comment to child turns ugly at Ashtabula home