Ashtabula County’s COVID-19 numbers have fallen significantly from their recent high in May, according to the Ohio Department of Health.
ASHTABULA — In an ongoing effort to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19, a network across Ohio continues to study samples of wastewater to lo…
JEFFERSON — Ashtabula County’s COVID-19 death toll increased by six this week, to 423, as county data is reconciled with information from the …
Almost 150 new COVID-19 cases were reported in Ashtabula County by the Ohio Department of Health on Thursday.
State Senator Sandy O’Brien announced in a news release on Thursday the OHIO Senate’s passage of Substitute House Bill 169, which allocates fe…
ASHTABULA — Ashtabula County is now No. 1 in the state when it comes to cases of COVID-19.
ASHTABULA — Most children and all teens can now get a COVID-19 vaccine at Ashtabula County Medical Center.
JEFFERSON — The rape trial of Thomas L. Volpi, the former Lake Avenue business owner, was delayed — again — after his housekeeper tested posit…
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court says Justice Brett Kavanaugh has tested positive for COVID-19.
COLUMBUS — Ohioans ages 12-25 who receive the coronavirus vaccine can enter a new lottery making them eligible for five $100,000 college schol…
This Week's Circulars
- Domestic situation in Ashtabula Harbor turns violent
- Thomas Volpi trial: A twisted tale of sex, drugs and alcohol
- Alleged teen victims testify as Volpi rape trial begins
- APD officers testify on Day 3 of Volpi rape trial
- Rowland's first season at GV exceeded expectations
- Admission prices going up for Ashtabula County Fair
- Ashtabula County Grand Jury Indictments
- Volpi's rape trial begins Tuesday
- County receives funds for brownfield restoration of Astatic property
- Former Super Bowl champ organizes camp
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.