This Week's Circulars
JEFFERSON [ndash] Retired Sheriffs Deputy Joseph Bemme, 71, passed away unexpectedly January 27, 2020. Services to celebrate Joe's life will be held on February 8 at noon at the Lenox Community Center. Complete obituary information will follow.
- Homeless woman found dead on steps of church
- Police arrest 'Bula man after finding drugs, gun in vehicle
- Orwell woman takes plea in child death case
- Lakeside coach had misconduct complaint at Beachwood High School
- AACS buys former Mother of Sorrows School
- Hil-Mak has new owners
- AACS Board of Education eyes transportation options
- Austinburg Township man dies in crash on Route 11
- New owner of Spire Institute plans for future
- Geneva schools to have all-day kindergarten
St. John beat Conneaut 50-43 on Wednesday night. The win pushed the Heralds to 7-7 on the year and was the 200th career victory for coach Nick Iarocci.
Jefferson's Grant Hitchcock and John Castrilla combined for 35 points and 17 assists in a 78-44 win over St. John on Saturday.
Javontae Yates scored 20 points and Saivion Colbert added 16 as Lakeside beat Edgewood 65-50 on Tuesday night, snapping a six-game losing streak against the Warriors.
Madison senior Chris Blauman entered the 1,000-point club during his team's 56-53 overtime win at Riverside on Friday.