Celebration of Life will be held at 12:00, Saturday October 2, 2021 at The First Baptist Church, 4353 Park Ave. Ashtabula, Visitation will be at the church from 11:00 AM until the time of the service. www.fleming-billman.com.
This Week's Circulars
Larry Cartner, 83, passed away 9/21/2021. He was the loving and devoted husband of June and father of Todd and Nolan. A private family burial was held; public memorial service will be held at a future date. www.fleming-billman.com.
Richard "Rick" Joseph Mollick, 59, died September 20, 2021. Celebration of Life Sunday, September 26, 2021, 1:00-4:00PM, with a time to share stories at 3:00PM, at Ashtabula Elk's Lodge, 3115 Lake Rd W, Ashtabula. www.ducro.com
- Garney murder case headed to grand jury
- Mall owner pays tax money owed to county
- Mansfield man pleads guilty to sending threatening Facebook message to mother of Edgewood football player
- Police looking for man who hit woman in face with shovel
- New maps mean changes for Ashtabula County
- Former teacher accused of sexual contact with student pleads guilty to lesser charge
- 74-year-old man killed when hit by train in Conneaut
- Fitness business opens on Center Street in Ashtabula
- Ashtabula Court of Common Pleas Filings
- Police find body of missing Ashtabula woman Death ruled a homicide and 3 people arrested
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
No. 12 Notre Dame ran away with a 41-13 victory over No. 18 Wisconsin Saturday at Soldier Field in Chicago. Here are some of the images from the Fighting Irish's 28-point win.
The Notre Dame football team used a big Kyren Williams touchdown run in the fourth quarter to hold off Purdue, 27-13, Saturday at Notre Dame Stadium. Here are some of the images from South Bend.
Toledo put a scare into Notre Dame Saturday, but the No. 8 Fighting Irish prevailed with a 32-29 win over the Rockets. It was the first home game for Notre Dame with a full crowd on hand since the end of the 2019 season.