This Week's Circulars
Janet "J.R." Rapose, 66, passed away Sunday, November 29, 2020. A memorial mass will be held Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 11AM at Assumption Catholic Church, 549 W. Main St., Geneva. Ducro Funeral Services is handling arrangements. www.ducro.com
- Construction on Petmin's Ashtabula facility begins
- 66-year-old man dies in Monroe Township fire
- Historical connection between pandemics at Petmin site
- Truckey cries foul
- Ashtabula County Animal Protective League names Mary Glauser as director
- Court of Common Pleas filings
- Snow blankets most of Ashtabula County during first winter storm of the season
- Local deli hosts event to keep people warm while working to expand
- License bureau closed in Jefferson
- Family thankful for a place to call home this Thanksgiving
Bill Burt and George Bremer discuss the rising Colts; Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway talk about the state of Big Ten football and the start of basketball; Clay Horning shares what sports fans should be thankful for this year.
Good Shepherd Church members provide 200 meals a week for Conneaut area residents and 26 competitors battle it out in the 32nd Annual Ironman's Bench Press Championships at the Ashtabula County YMCA.
Bill Burt and George Bremer discuss Arizona's place in the NFC; Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway discuss the biggest game in the Big Ten this week, Ohio State vs Indiana; Clay Horning chimes in on the big deal culture of the NBA.