St. John hosted the all-county girls tennis tournament on Saturday and emerged victorious.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
ASHTABULA [ndash] Edward R. Watts, 72, passed from injuries sustained in a house fire Monday, February 17, 2020. Funeral arrangements are pending and will be announced by Ducro Funeral Services and Crematory 4524, Elm Ave., Ashtabula. www.ducro.com.
PLYMOUTH TOWNSHIP [ndash] Stephen J. Petro, 75, died 2/15/2020. Private family services were observed. Burial at Maple Grove Cemetery, with military honors. Ducro Funeral Services and Crematory. Visit www.ducro.com for complete obituary and online condolences.
- Body found on East 39th Street
- Mall's new owner owes millions in delinquent taxes
- Orwell men charged in separate sex crimes
- Mall sold
- Board of Elections inundated with calls, director receives threats
- Fatal house fire One dead, three injured after jumping from windows to escape flames
- Meola murder investigation is ongoing
- These Ashtabula Valentines really do believe in love at first sight
- Man stabbed on Latimer Avenue
- New shop opens in North Kingsville