Maryland senior Diamond Miller hit a shot at the buzzer, giving her team a 74-72 victory over No. 7 Notre Dame Thursday at Purcell Pavilion. Here are some of the images from a game that featured 10 ties and 15 lead changes.
Notre Dame turned in a complete effort Wednesday, upsetting No. 20 Michigan State, 70-52, at Purcell Pavilion. Here are some of the images from the contest.
This Week's Circulars
The Jefferson community turned out in droves to cheer the Falcon football team on to what they hoped to be a victory Saturday afternoon. Every fire truck, police car and ambulance escorted the team's two limos through town, horns honking and sirens blaring. The Falcons, who finished the rem…
Notre Dame made it look easy against Boston College Saturday, shutting out the Eagles, 44-0, for a Senior Day win. Here are some of the photos from the snow-filled victory at Notre Dame Stadium.
- Investigators turning to Ashtabula to help find missing woman
- Jefferson's dream season ends against talented, unbeaten Glenville
- Ashtabula County Grand Jury Indictments
- Only one survived the sinking of SS Daniel J. Morrell 56 years ago Tuesday — the late Dennis Hale of Ashtabula
- Route 531 closed in North Kingsville, Ashtabula Township
- Harpersfield winery wins awards
- County prosecutors prepare for Odraye Jones' new sentencing hearing
- Local police on the look-out for porch pirates
- Cleveland firefighter killed in hit-and run graduated from Geneva High
- Jeffrey Stanley's status/plea deadline hearing reset for Thursday
Notre Dame picked up its first signature win of the Marcus Freeman era Saturday night, beating No. 4 Clemson, 35-14, in front of a sell-out crowd at Notre Dame Stadium. Here are some of the images from the triumphant victory for the Fighting Irish.