This Week's Circulars
ORWELL [ndash] Russell Claar, 53, passed away at Eagle Point Nursing Center under the care of Hospice of the Western Reserve following a long illness. The Czup Funeral Home, 1329 Lake Avenue, Ashtabula is handling the arrangements.
ASHTABULA - Traci Lee Parks, 50, passed away September 19, 2020 at her home in Ashtabula. The family is honoring her wishes and no public services will be held. Czup Funeral Home is handling arrangements for the family.
GENEVA [ndash] Yvonne Evans-Prine, 49, passed away Sept. 21, 2020 following a long illness. Longtime school teacher with AACS she's survived by her loving husband Jack and children Nate, Robert and Cathy. No services will be held. www.czupfuneral.com
- Trial set for Sept. 29 in rape case
- Kingsville man convicted on eight rape counts after three-day trial
- Man in custody after leading deputies on chase
- Volpi's trial delayed due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Trooper who faced firing in Black man's death dies in crash
- Murder suspect bond reduction denied; trial set
- Rite Aid to spend $700 million rebranding stores
- County Republican Party makes personal attacks on social media
- OHP investigating fatal motorcycle crash
- Jeep enthusiasts support law enforcement with caravan