This Week's Circulars
ASHTABULA [ndash] Sharon Moroski, 72, died January 21, 2020 at University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center in Chardon, Ohio. Full obituary at www.pottifuneralhome.com
GENEVA [ndash] Donald D. Janson, age 88, passed 01/20/2020 in Saybrook. Survivors: Children: Lynn Cummings; Linda Janson; 3 Grandchildren; 2 Great Grandchildren; Sister: Leora Sipp. Funeral Service: South Harpersfield United Methodist Church, 02/15/2020 at 12 Noon. cawalkerfuneralhomegeneva.com
- New owner of Spire Institute plans for future
- Austinburg Township man dies in crash on Route 11
- Ashtabula man accused of sex crime with minor
- Two local wineries receive national awards
- AACS buys former Mother of Sorrows School
- Coach accused of hitting student
- Lunch break reveals a burglary in progress
- Lakeside coach had misconduct complaint at Beachwood High School
- Jefferson resident wins Lights on the Lake drawing
- Saybrook Township man sentenced in rape case
St. John beat Conneaut 50-43 on Wednesday night. The win pushed the Heralds to 7-7 on the year and was the 200th career victory for coach Nick Iarocci.
Jefferson's Grant Hitchcock and John Castrilla combined for 35 points and 17 assists in a 78-44 win over St. John on Saturday.
Javontae Yates scored 20 points and Saivion Colbert added 16 as Lakeside beat Edgewood 65-50 on Tuesday night, snapping a six-game losing streak against the Warriors.
Madison senior Chris Blauman entered the 1,000-point club during his team's 56-53 overtime win at Riverside on Friday.
Mike and Brendan are back to give you all the happenings in area sports. In this episode, they discuss Geneva and Edgewood's strong starts to the wrestling season, and five of the area's stand-out basketball teams. Mike also unleashes on the Cleveland Browns.