MADISON -- Angelo "Sonny" DiFranco, 71, died Friday, April 21, 2006.
Funeral will be 11 a.m. Tuesday at Immaculate Conception Church in Madison, with the Rev. Sean Donnelly, of Immaculate Conception Church, officiating. After cremation, burial will be in Madison Memorial Cemetery.
Friends will be received 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Monday at Behm Family Funeral Homes, 26 River St., Madison.
This Week's Circulars
ASHTABULA [ndash] Loving father and husband, Robert T. Gray, 32 passed away unexpectedly March 28th. Private services will be held. Full obituary online at guerrierofuneralhome.com, contributions can be made to Guerriero Funeral Home. Love You Most Babe.
GENEVA [ndash] David W. Thompson, age 84 of Geneva, died Friday, April 3, 2020 at the Geneva Village Retirement Center. He was born December 23, 1935 in Flemington, WVA., the son of David and Virginia A. (Stutler) Thompson. He was a supervisor for Metal Wheel before going to work at True Tem…
- Ashtabula County gets D- for distancing
- Ashtabula Area City Schools employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Walmart places restrictions on shoppers
- Coronavirus leads Walmart to put restrictions in place
- Husband of coronavirus patient speaks out from quarantine: 'Take this seriously'
- Ohio State Highway Patrol reaches out to community
- Geese take nest in North Kingsville yard
- COVID-19 comes to Ashtabula County
- Ashtabula County now has two coronavirus cases
- Local optometrist helps disabled man during pandemic