* A Dublin woman was injured Wednesday night when her vehicle apparently slid off slippery Interstate 90 and struck a tree, police said.
Uma Alagappan was treated at UHHS Brown Memorial Hospital, officers said. A toddler strapped in a car seat sat just inches from the impact spot escaped injury, firefighters said.
The vehicle was eastbound around 7:15 p.m., when it slid off the south side of the highway and into a tree, police said.
* Motorists were reportedly injured in a two-vehicle accident early Wednesday night at State and Main streets, police said.
Vehicles driven by Debra Pape of Conneaut and a 16-year-old city boy collided at the intersection shortly after 6 p.m. The boy's vehicle, traveling east on Main Street, struck Pape's vehicle as she sat at a stop sign, officers said.
The juvenile was cited by police, officers said.
This Week's Circulars
ASHTABULA [ndash] Donald Miller, age 78, passed away Sunday, April 5, 2020 at Saybrook Landing. A Graveside Service will be Wednesday, April 15, 2020, 10am, at Richmond Cemetery, Richmond Township. Online obituary may be viewed at www.behmfuneral.com.
- Ashtabula County records first virus-related death
- Wal-Mart makes more coronavirus rules Here's what shoppers need to know
- Walmart places restrictions on shoppers
- Walmart issues more restrictions on shoppers
- Ashtabula County gets D- for distancing
- Ashtabula duo helps others with deliveries
- Coronavirus leads Walmart to put restrictions in place
- Bald eaglet hatches on Lakeside's live webcam
- 1918 pandemic similar in many ways to today's COVID-19
- COVID-19 leads to temporary furloughs at ACMC