ASHTABULA -- Demonstrations of the new optical scan voting machines to be used in next week's primary election will be held Thursday at the Ashtabula Senior Center, 4632 Main Ave.
Sessions will be held at 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Seniors and residents are invited to attend a demonstration. For information, contact the center at 998-6750.
The scanning machines will replace the punch card system used for many years.
This Week's Circulars
GENEVA [ndash] Virginia M. Belding, age 77, passed away June 2, 2020 at her residence with her family surrounding her. Arrangements through Walker Funeral Home are incomplete and will be announced at a later date. cawalkerfuneralhomegeneva.com
HUNTSBURG [ndash] Nathan Gunnar Taylor, age 6, of Huntsburg, passed away Monday, May 25, 2020 at home surrounded by his loving family. Gunnar was born March 1, 2014 in Chardon, the son of Nathan and Delaney (Vernick) Taylor. A true redhead, Gunnar was a fighter who didn't know the meaning of…
CONNEAUT [ndash] Scott Thomas, 58, died unexpectedly June 1, 2020. Calling hours, Thursday, June 4, 5PM-8PM, Thompson-Smith-Nesbitt Funeral Home, 345 Main St., Conneaut. Complete obituary published in Thursday edition. www.thompsonsmithnesbitt.com
JEFFERSON- Corey Adam Potts, 29, passed away unexpectedly Wednesday, May 27, 2020. He was preceded in death by his parents, Tonya (Nye) and William, Potts. Corey was always trying to find his way in life and hit some bumps along the way. Corey was loved by his family and he knew they were th…
- Sign company owner loses business over Facebook comments on George Floyd case
- City probes APD officer's comments on man's death in police custody
- Conneaut teen remembered in vigil
- Saybrook man killed in late-night stabbing
- COVID-19 spreads to another county nursing home
- Marianne's Chocolates expanding to Austinburg
- Ashtabula man dies in crash
- PV seniors graduate together as desired
- Conneaut seeks to acquire wetlands
- Car crash claims at least one life on Saturday