SAYBROOK TOWNSHIP - - Trustees will hold an special open work session to discuss the office procedures, follow-up on fire and zoning issues, the township's policy on BWC's drug free workplace and the township's comprehensive plan. The meeting will be held Thursday at 6 p.m. at the Saybrook Township Administrative Offices, 7247 Center Road.
This Week's Circulars
DOREST [emdash] Dorn G. DeMoss, 75, passed away on Friday, October 15, 2021. There are no services scheduled at this time. Ducro Funeral Services and Crematory, 4524 Elm Avenue is assisting the family.
Richard Lemire, 70, passed 10/9/2021. Richard is survived by his loving wife Elizabeth Taylor; his daughter Simone (Nick) Cullivan; three grandchildren: Justice, Sienna and Elise; sisters: Jeanne Novotny and Therese Hoffman; and brothers: Leonard and Jerome Lemire. www.czupfuneral.com
- Plea deal for Gurto is a travesty
- Sheriff's Deputies arrest Saybrook man following Lake County abduction
- Ashtabula resident's apparel line focuses on mental health
- Dorset turns into movie set
- Pierpont man arrested after shooting into neighbor's house
- No decision on Gurto plea deal
- Illness closes Ashtabula Area City schools
- No bond for kidnapping suspect
- Ashtabula Area City Schools closed today for illness
- Hearing to be closed to the public for plea deal discussions
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.