ASHTABULA - An informational forum on estate planning, wills and trusts will be presented by Philip S. Kaufmann, an Akron attorney, 7 to 9 p.m. May 17 at the First Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall, 4317 Park Ave. The forum will benefit families of individuals with special needs and professionals who provide them services.
Materials for the seminar are free, but advance registration is required by May 10. For registration or information contact Ash/Craft Industries or Terry Mate.
The forum is sponsored by Arc of Ashtabula County and Northeast Ohio Special Education Regional Resources.
This Week's Circulars
KINGSVILLE [emdash] Funeral services for Phyliss Shinault will be Friday (6/18/21) starting at 1:00 at LuLu Falls Cemetery, Kingsville, immediately followed by a reception at Lake Shore Park's Tourist Pavilion (top of hill/State Road entrance). www.fleming-billman.com
CONNEAUT [emdash] Lucille E. Bartone, age 95, died June 15, 2021. Complete obituary will be announced by the Raisian Family Funeral Home, 581 Harbor Street, Conneaut.
ASHTABULA [emdash] Vincent John Collise, 77, passed away unexpectedly, Monday, June 14, 2021 at ACMC. His is survived by wife, Nancy and daughter, Kimberley. No services will be held. Ducro Funeral Services and Crematory is handling arrangements. www.ducro.com
- Missing Conneaut teen found alive
- Crash kills Orwell man in New Lyme Township
- Conneaut merchants speak out about Route 20 closure
- ACMC gives patients a room with a view
- County COVID-19 deaths continue to climb
- Senate budget bill could put lodge under state control
- Summer food program begins in Ashtabula County
- Grand Jury Indictments
- Sheffey sentenced for Geneva-on-the-Lake stabbing
- Hubbard House Underground Railroad Museum plans to reopen weekends come mid-July