An annual D-Day re-enactment was held at Conneaut Township Park from Aug. 19-21. Spectators gathered to watch the participants in World War II era uniforms and weapons battle up the beach along Lake Erie.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
- Plea deal for Gurto is a travesty
- Dorset turns into movie set
- Sheriff's Deputies arrest Saybrook man following Lake County abduction
- Ashtabula resident's apparel line focuses on mental health
- Pierpont man arrested after shooting into neighbor's house
- No decision on Gurto plea deal
- Illness closes Ashtabula Area City schools
- No bond for kidnapping suspect
- Hearing to be closed to the public for plea deal discussions
- Three more people graduate drug court in Ashtabula
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.