St. John beat Conneaut 50-43 on Wednesday night. The win pushed the Heralds to 7-7 on the year and was the 200th career victory for coach Nick Iarocci.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
YOUNGSTOWN [ndash] Former Ashtabula resident Jerry Brown, 54, passed away January 18, 2020. Calling hours will be Saturday (February 1st) from 2:00-3:30 with services at 3:30 at CZUP FUNERAL HOME, 1329 Lake Avenue, Ashtabula.
Mentor resident, long time teacher and principal, Patricia Oster, 79, passed away 1/7/2020. She will be laid to rest at All Souls Cemetery. Her wishes were for all services to be private. Online obituary and condolences at www.czupfuneral.com
POLAND [ndash] Mary Ann Troxil, 97, transitioned peacefully 1/25/2020. Mass of Christian Burial; 1:00PM 1/31/2020, St. Joseph Church; Our Lady of Peace Parish. Visitation, 12Noon-1PM at the Church. Zaback-Williams-Ducro Funeral Home, is assisting the family.
- Homeless woman found dead on steps of church
- New owner of Spire Institute plans for future
- Austinburg Township man dies in crash on Route 11
- Police arrest 'Bula man after finding drugs, gun in vehicle
- Ashtabula man accused of sex crime with minor
- Two local wineries receive national awards
- AACS buys former Mother of Sorrows School
- Lakeside coach had misconduct complaint at Beachwood High School
- Coach accused of hitting student
- Lunch break reveals a burglary in progress