• Intruders forced their way into a vacant East Main Road house last week, police said. Officers were contacted Friday afternoon.
• A break-in was reported Thursday night at an unoccupied Depot Street address, police said.
• A boy was cited into Juvenile Court after he struck his father during an argument early Thursday night at their Sandusky Street residence, officers said.
• Thieves took a vehicle registration sticker from a license plate owned by a Cleveland Court resident, police said. The theft was reported at 4 p.m. Thursday.
• Vandals smashed a window on a vehicle owned by a Liberty Street man last week, police said. The damage was reported Thursday afternoon.
• Police responding to a disturbance at a Madison Street house discovered a man wanted on warrants issued by the Ashtabula County Sheriff’s Office. He was handcuffed and handed over to a sheriff’s deputy.