• A thief took a cellular telephone, e-reader, binoculars and clothing from a vehicle parked along Route 7 near South Ridge Road on Saturday, police said. Officers were contacted shortly after 5 p.m.
• Vandals spray-painted images on Station 3 fire station at East Main and Middle roads over the weekend, police said. The graffiti was reported around 11:50 a.m.
• Thieves apparently tried to break into a building on the Mobile Grove Trailer Park property over the past few days, police said.
• Two men were cited after a fight late Friday night that left one temporarily unconscious, police said.
The incident was reported around 10:37 p.m. at the Bottomline Bar in the Port of Conneaut district. One man claimed he was struck in the head with a pool cue and briefly knocked out. Officers took him to UH Conneaut Medical Center for treatment, according to reports.
The man kicked a door on a parked car and briefly tussled with police prior to his arrest, officers said.
• A small quantity of marijuana and drug paraphernalia were found in a vehicle during a traffic stop on Gateway Avenue shortly after 3:30 p.m. Friday. None of the occupants admitted ownership of the items.
• Police were contacted around 5:10 p.m. after a student reportedly made a threat while on a Conneaut school bus, officers said.
• Electronic gear was reported stolen from a Maple Avenue residence Thursday, police said.
• A Conneaut school bus driver was threatened by the parent of a student shortly before noon Thursday, officers said.
• A bicycle was reported stolen from a Cedar Avenue residence late Thursday morning, police said.