• A woman reported her boyfriend purposely crashed her vehicle in the driveway at 527 Thayer Ave. at 10:14 a.m. Thursday.
• A laptop was stolen from 4134 Park Ave. at about 2 p.m. Thursday.
• A suspicious vehicle was reportedly in the 600 block of West 28th Street at 3:18 p.m. Thursday.
• Aggravated menacing was reported on Ann Avenue at 6:10 p.m. Thursday.
• During a routine traffic stop at the corner of West 58th Street and Adams Avenue at 9:48 p.m. Thursday, the motorist would not pull over and a vehicle pursuit was initiated. When he did stop, he was arrested for driving under suspension, marijuana possession, meth possession, ecstasy possession, criminal tools, drug paraphernalia and drug trafficking. The vehicle was towed by Davis Towing.
• A man was cited for driving under suspension during a routine traffic stop at Bunker Hill Road and Adams Avenue at 2:42 a.m. Friday. The driver was taken to the Geneva Police Department on a warrant.