• Police are investigating a rape that reportedly occurred at gunpoint at about 5 a.m. Saturday in the 1500 block of Columbus Avenue.
An Ashtabula man in his 20’s said, that through the Internet, he made on-line contact with another man. The two planned to meet at a party to be held Saturday at a certain house on Columbus Avenue.
When the Ashtabula man got there, he found the house vacant and only one other man there. The man, who was wearing a ski mask, reportedly raped him at gunpoint.
Anyone with any information about this case, should call the police at 992-7172.
• A man was arrested for driving under suspension, improper transportation of a firearm, and carrying a concealed weapon during a traffic stop at West 19th Street and Ohio Avenue at 12:45 a.m. Tuesday. The vehicle was towed from the scene.
• A meth lab was discovered at 1726 W. Sixth St. at 1:17 a.m. Tuesday.
• Domestic violence was reported at 612 Thayer Ave. at 3:52 a.m. Tuesday.
• Threats from a driver with road rage was reported in the 800 block of Lake Avenue at 11:47 a.m. Tuesday.
• Threats by phone were reported at 520 Bunker Hill Road at 12:03 p.m. Tuesday.
• Several calls from the license bureau at 822 Lake Ave. reported a fight outside the building at 12:11 p.m. Tuesday.
• Neighbor trouble was reported at 4838 McKinley Ave. at 12:50 p.m. Tuesday.
• Someone broke into a shed and stole items at 4915 Osborn Ave. The theft was discovered at 2:37 p.m. Tuesday.
• A theft was reported at 2217 West Ave. at 3:10 p.m. Tuesday.
• A burglary was reported at 1912 Thistlewood Court at 4:20 p.m. Tuesday.
• An unwanted person keeps going on the owner of 156 Grove Drive’s property. He reported it at 4:23 p.m. Tuesday.
• An attempted burglary was reported at 3011 Glover Drive at 6 p.m. Tuesday.
• A man assaulted a woman in the parking lot at 1910 West Prospect Road at 9:46 p.m. Tuesday.