• A disturbance between two woman resulted in an arrest for obstructing official business at 1717 Blue Jay Circle at 8:54 a.m. Monday.
• A caller said she was shot by a neighbor with a paintball gun in the 3100 block of Johnson Court at 11:15 a.m. Monday.
• A burglary was reported at 1020 W. 58th St. at 1:37 p.m. Monday.
• Domestic violence between two women was reported at 1217 Perryville Place at 3:39 p.m. Monday.
• A fight was reported at Routes 11 and 20 at 5:51 p.m. Monday.
• A disturbance was reported at Robin Circle and Michigan Avenue at 5:13 p.m. Monday.
• A front license plate was stolen off a car at 1438 Bridge St. at 6:43 p.m. Monday.
• A naked man was walking down Main Avenue at 8:53 p.m. Monday. Police arrested him for disorderly conduct.
• A disturbance was reported at 702 W. 35th St. at 8:54 p.m. Monday.
• A disturbance was reported at 1404 W. Sixth St. at 10:25 p.m. Monday.
• A theft was reported at 303 W. 54th St. at 10:43 p.m. Monday.