• Charges are pending against a motorist who told police he passed out shortly after inhaling an aerosol-based product late Saturday night, according to a report.
Police dispatched to East Main Road (Route 20) around 10 p.m. discovered a vehicle in the eastbound lane but facing westbound with no lights on. Traffic citations were issued, and the law director’s office will examine possible charges for the use of the aerosol product, officers said.
• Two men were cited around 7 p.m. Saturday for fighting on Beaver Street, police said.
• Drug charges are pending against a man and woman caught with narcotics and paraphernalia during a traffic stop around 4:14 a.m. Saturday, police said.
The vehicle was pulled over on Maple Avenue for a turn signal violation, officers said. Police immediately noticed a chemical odor, and when the man behind the wheel admitted having marijuana in the vehicle, a search was begun, according to a report.
Officers uncovered products used to manufacture methamphetamine, as well as partially burnt marijuana cigarette. The woman was carrying a syringe and a small bag of prescription pills, police said.
• Windows were reported broken at a building on State Street early Friday morning, officers said.
• Vandals used a South Ridge Road mailbox for firearms target practice late last week, police said. The owner contacted officers at 3:30 a.m. Friday, according to a report.