• Theft of jewelry was reported in the 5400 block of Hall Road in Richmond Township on May 15.
• Suspicious methamphetamine-related items were found under the Dewey Road covered bridge in Plymouth Township on May 18.
• A burglary was reported in the 3700 block of Mells Road in Dorset Township on May 24.
• A go-cart was reported stolen in the 4800 block of Rockwell Road in Plymouth Township on May 26.
• Theft of a bottle of liquor was reported in the 3300 block of State Road in Ashtabula Township on May 27.
• A burglary was reported in the 3900 block of North Ridge East in Ashtabula Township. Two computers, a laptop and television were among the items reported stolen on May 27.
• A domestic dispute was reported in the 3500 block of Riverdale Road in Morgan Township on May 28.
• A telephone scam was reported on May 28.
• Threats were reported in the 6000 block of Windsor Road in Windsor Township on May 29.
• Theft of cigarettes was reported in the 3500 block of North Ridge East in Ashtabula Township on May 29.
• A Lakeside Junior High School student was cited into Ashtabula County Juvenile Court for having a weapon on school property on May 29. The 8th grader was suspended for the remainder of the school year and an expulsion hearing was recommended.
• Threats were reported in the 2800 block of Wilson Avenue in Ashtabula Township on May 29.
• Vandalism of a vehicle was reported in the parking lot of Lakeside High School on May 31.
• Failure to pay a cab fare was reported in the 5500 block of Ketchum Avenue in Saybrook Township on June 1.
• Theft of appliances was reported from a rental property in the 4500 block of North Ridge East in Geneva Township on June 1.
• An intoxicated pedestrian was arrested for disorderly conduct and also issued a traffic citation for hitchhiking and being intoxicated on Route 45 in Austinburg Township June 2.
• A burglary was reported in the 5300 block of Route 534 in Hartsgrove Township on June 2.
• Vandalism was reported in the 3500 block of Homewood Avenue in Ashtabula Township on June 2.
• Charges are pending against a motorist who told police he passed out shortly after inhaling an aerosol-based product late Saturday night, according to a report.
Police dispatched to East Main Road (Route 20) around 10 p.m. discovered a vehicle in the eastbound lane but facing westbound with no lights on. Traffic citations were issued, and the law director’s office will examine possible charges for the use of the aerosol product, officers said.
• Two men were cited around 7 p.m. Saturday for fighting on Beaver Street, police said.
• Drug charges are pending against a man and woman caught with narcotics and paraphernalia during a traffic stop around 4:14 a.m. Saturday, police said.
The vehicle was pulled over on Maple Avenue for a turn signal violation, officers said. Police immediately noticed a chemical odor, and when the man behind the wheel admitted having marijuana in the vehicle, a search was begun, according to a report.
Officers uncovered products used to manufacture methamphetamine, as well as partially burnt marijuana cigarette. The woman was carrying a syringe and a small bag of prescription pills, police said.
• Windows were reported broken at a building on State Street early Friday morning, officers said.
• Vandals used a South Ridge Road mailbox for firearms target practice late last week, police said. The owner contacted officers at 3:30 a.m. Friday, according to a report.