• A suspicious vehicle was reported at 412 W. 30th St. at 4:55 a.m. Tuesday, resulting in the vehicle being towed for being abandoned.
• A stolen vehicle was reported at 1124 E. 16th St. at 4:25 a.m. Tuesday.
• A crash was reported at 1005 Seymour Drive at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday.
• A theft was reported at 1316 Hamlin Drive at 2:36 p.m. Tuesday.
• An assault was reported at 833 Lake Ave. at 5:04 p.m. Tuesday.
• A disturbance was reported at 413 W. 52nd St. at 5:51 p.m. Tuesday.
• A burglary was reported at 3031 Larson Lane at 9:47 p.m. Tuesday.
• A suspicious man was reported at 825 Michigan Ave. at 12:49 a.m. Wednesday.
• Domestic violence was reported at 228 Marion Drive at 8:53 a.m. Wednesday.
• A theft was reported at 3703 Lake Ave. at 11:29 p.m. Wednesday.
• Domestic violence was reported at 743 E. 16th St. at 2:50 p.m. Wednesday.
• A disturbance was reported at 5650 Woodman Ave. at 3:30 p.m. Wednesday.
• A disturbance was reported at Route 20 and Station Avenue at 3:44 p.m. Wednesday.
• A burglary was reported at 4012 Todd Ave. at 4 p.m. Wednesday.
• Threats were reported at 1242 E. Fifth St. at 5:16 p.m. Wednesday.
• A caller reported someone shot her dog in the 2200 block of Cardinal Drive at 6 p.m. Wednesday.
• A wallet was stolen from 1029 Bridge St. at 1:19 a.m. Thursday.
• A disturbance was reported at 710 Thayer Ave. at 6:09 a.m. Thursday.
• A man was yelling to call the police in the 600 block of West 38th Street at 7:13 a.m. Thursday.
• A juvenile was reported truant from school at 5035 Reed Ave. at 10:18 a.m. Thursday.
• A West Seventh Street resident reported her purse stolen from her van while parked in her driveway Thursday evening.
• Suspicious activity was reported on Marion Drive at 8:25 p.m. Thursday.
• A disturbance was reported at 725 W. 33rd St. at 10:16 p.m. Thursday.
• A disturbance was reported at 520 Audrey Place at 10:27 p.m. Thursday.
• A Harbor Street resident reported a prowler around 8 p.m. Thursday, police said.
• A cellular telephone was reported stolen from a Marshall Street resident around 4:30 p.m. Thursday, officers said.
• Copper was stolen from an East Main Road house earlier this week, police said. The theft was reported around 11:43 a.m. Thursday.
• A wallet was reported stolen Wednesday afternoon by a Harbor Street resident, police said.
• A despondent male asked to be arrested for breaking probation. He was transported to UH Geneva Medical Center after threatening to kill himself on Dec. 2. He was not cited.
• An ambulance/ tresspass warning was issued to a 48 year old female for calling an ambulance for feigned illness on Dec. 3. She was later at the fire hall making threats to her life. Officers called Community Counseling which transported her to ACMC.
• A 21 year old male was arrested for drug abuse/ paraphernalia/ excessive speed on Austin Road on Dec. 4.
• Domestic Violence was reported at 275 West Main Street on Dec. 4. Victim was transported to UH Geneva Medical Center for treatment. Suspect was arrested and booked at city jail. Victim filed a request for Temporary Protection Order.
• Criminal Damaging was reported at the Dollar General on Commerce Place on Dec. 4.
• A domestic dispute was reported at AutoZone on East Main Street on Dec. 4.
• A 48 year old female was arrested for Disorderly Conduct for misuse of police, ambulance, and sheriff services on Dec. 5.
• A burglary was reported on West Main Street on Dec. 5.
• A 33 year old female was cited for driving under suspension at South Broadway and Walnut Street on Dec. 6.
• A female was cited for driving under suspension on North Avenue on Dec. 7.
• A male was arrested and his vehicle towed for driving under suspension on East Main Street on Dec. 7.
• A 31 year old female was arrested on a Tax Warrant at Route 534 and Interstate 90 on Dec. 7.
• There was an unruly patient reported at UH Geneva Medical Center on Dec. 9. The 24 year old male left without receiving treatment.
• A felony Domestic Violence arrest was made in the 4500 block of Lake Road on Dec. 15.