• Tools were reported stolen late Sunday afternoon from a Center Road property, police said.
• Police learned the man they investigated for alleged domestic violence Sunday afternoon was wanted on a warrant issued by Kirtland Hills, according to a report. Police, using a description and directions provided by a motorist following the suspect, found the man in a parking lot of a Lake Road apartment building around 1 p.m. He was handed over to Kirtland Hills authorities, officers said.
The domestic violence report turned out to be false, police said.
• A video game console was reported stolen around 7:17 p.m. Saturday from a Main Street address, officers said.
• Vandals tossed a brick through a window of a State Street home on Saturday afternoon, police said.
• Medicine was reported stolen Friday afternoon from a Buffalo Street address, officers said.
• Property thefts were reported Friday from addresses on Underridge Road and Harbor Street, police said.
• An attempted strong-arm robbery was reported Tuesday night by a pedestrian on Broad Street, police said. Officers were contacted shortly before 10 p.m.
• A man was arrested for domestic violence after an incident early Tuesday night on Biscoff Avenue, police said. According to a report, the man arrived at the Biscoff address intoxicated, began arguing with people at the house and eventually shoved a dog that struck his 3-year-old daughter, officers said. The man then shoved his wife to the ground, police said.
The man was belligerent with officers at the scene, according to a report.
• A grill was reported stolen Tuesday afternoon from a Hayward Avenue address, police said.
• Police cited a man and woman who were arguing at the top of their lungs in the vicinity of the Conneaut Public Library late Tuesday morning, according to a report.
The couple were nose-to-nose, screaming so loudly at each other that people nearby were scared, officers said. The woman told police the couple “had problems” that escalated upon arrival at the library, according to a report.
• A Conneaut-area man faces possible drug-related charges after a plastic bag containing “white/brownish residue” was found in the vehicle he was driving Monday morning, police said.
The vehicle was stopped shortly after 9 a.m. at Broad and Madison streets after an officer on patrol learned the driver was wanted on a drug suspension, officers said. A search of the vehicle uncovered the bag on a seat as well as drug paraphernalia, according to a report.
• Vandalism was reported at 93 W. 43rd St. at 2:23 a.m. Monday.
• A caller reported a man acting obscene at the gate on Ohio Avenue in front of Harbor Ridge Apartments at 7:55 a.m. Monday.
• Vandalism was reported at 305 W. 55th St. at 9:51 a.m. Monday.
• Copper was stolen from a house at 1420 W. Eighth St. at 12:11 p.m. Monday.
• A burglary was reported at 2670 Burlingham Drive at 12:58 p.m. Monday.
• Someone broke into a vacant apartment at 5717 Woodman Ave. at 2:07 p.m. Monday.
• A disturbance was reported at 855 W. 39th St. at 3:09 p.m. Monday.
• A traffic stop in the 1500 block of W. 19th Street at 10:54 p.m. Monday resulted in a foot chase. When police caught up with the driver, it was revealed he had no operator’s license. He was cited for no OL and summed into court for obstructing official business.
• A suspicion of manufacturing meth call in the 600 block of Joseph Avenue came in at 12:21 a.m. Tuesday.
• A man slashing tires in the 5700 block of Woodman Avenue was reported at 3:57 a.m. Tuesday.
• A theft was reported in the 7300 block of Depot Road in Saybrook Township on Sept. 23.
• A theft was reported in the 3300 block of North Ridge Road E. in Ashtabula Township on Sept. 28.
• A theft was reported in the 2800 block of GH Drive in Austinburg Township on Sept. 29.
• A counterfeit $50 bill was reported in the 2200 block of Route 45 in Austinburg Township on Sept. 29.
• A theft was reported in the 6200 block of Route 7 in Andover Township on Sept. 27.
• An unruly juvenile was reported in the 4100 block of Lake Road East in Geneva Township on Sept. 29.
• An assault was reported in the 6600 block of Sanborn Road in Saybrook Township on Sept. 30.
• A burglary was reported in the 600 block of Tall Trees Drive in Ashtabula Township on Sept. 29.
• A male suspect was arrested for disorderly conduct after yelling profanities and threatening a mechanic at the Wal-Mart Tire Center in the 3300 block of North Ridge Road E. in Ashtabula Township on Sept. 30.
• A theft was reported in the 3800 block of Creek Road in Dorset Township on Sept. 30.
• A burglary was reported in the 2400 block of Dodgeville Road in Rome Township on Oct. 1.
• Threats were reported in the 3300 block of North Ridge Road E. in Ashtabula Township on Sept. 30.