ASHTABULA- A strong-arm robbery was reported at 8 p.m. Monday in the 800 block of West Prospect. The female victim said she was punched and kicked by the perpetrators.
- A domestic situation in the 700 block of Norman Avenue, was reported Tuesday evening.
- The manager of the Ashtabula Buffet and Grill, 417 W. Prospect, said Tuesday that someone drove by and shot the front window of the restaurant with a paint ball.
- A man said his vehicle was shot with a paint ball Tuesday while it was parked in the parking lot of the Ashtabula Buffet and Grill, 417 W. Prospect.
- A fight was reported early Tuesday in the 2200 block of West Ninth Street.
- A West Eighth Street homeowner said squatters have taken over his rental property.
- A woman said someone cursed and threatened her Tuesday while she was in the 4200 block of Park Avenue.
- A wallet was found early Wednesday near Perkins Restaurant, 110 W. 44th St., and was taken to the police department.
- A domestic situation in the 500 block of Audrey Place was reported at 1:04 a.m. Wednesday.
- Police responded to a disturbance in the 1100 block of Walnut Boulevard, Monday at 11:48 p.m.
- Police received a complaint of a fight at a residence in the 2200 block of West Ninth Street, Tuesday at 1:19 a.m.
* No injuries were reported in a traffic accident late Tuesday morning on Interstate 90, police said. A rental truck, pulling an auto trailer, was traveling west on I-90 shortly before 11 a.m. when it slid off the north side of the highway and brushed some trees, officers said. The driver and a passenger were not injured, and the vehicles were not seriously damaged, police said.