- Next Generation
ACJVS hosts SkillsUSA regional contests
It has been a very busy time for the Ashtabula County Joint Vocational School. On March 6 the Skills USA regional competitions took place at the campus.
Preparation plus incentives equal success for CHS students taking the Ohio Graduation Test
At Conneaut High School stress and fun come hand and hand. Sophomores took on the challenge of the Ohio Graduation Tests and can look forward to dancing the night away at the upcoming beach bash dance with the rest of CHS.
Pymatuning Socrates Cafe offers an opportunity for community discussion
As the saying goes, March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb. Pymatuning Valley High School opened March with a roar and one of its most unique and interesting programs – The Socrates Café.
Students to experience art, history with visit to Cleveland museum
As the year draws closer to its close, the students of Ss. John and Paul are taking advantage of some of the many activities that fall around this time each year.
Geneva High students show they 'got talent'
After months of cold weather and snow, everyone at Geneva High School is warming up to the new spring season with a variety of new events and activities.
- Seniors are mentors for seventh-grade students JEFFERSON — Everyone knows that high school is the best years of your life. It can also be a very difficult time for some students, with so much change going on at once. Most of the time, all a young adult may need is a little guidance in his life. As experienced and helpful as adults are, it can sometimes be difficult for their advice to be accepted by younger students. This is where the Jefferson Senior Leadership Club found its niche.
- Grand River students hit the books to prepare for academic challenges AUSTINBURG — With spring soon approaching, the change in sports, activities and thoughts of summer vacation fill many students’ time. While many students at Grand River Academy are wielding tennis racquets, lacrosse sticks and baseball bats, others are competing in several different academic competitions in Ashtabula County and Cleveland.
- Grand Valley NHS holds induction ORWELL — The first day of March started with the tapping of the new National Honor Society junior inductees.
- Edgewood staff, students are working to maintain excellent rating on OGTs ASHTABULA TOWNSHIP — All the talk about The “Twilight” Vampire Series has Edgewood students exposing their veins. The National Honor Society is holding the second blood drive of the year. The Red Cross will be in the Warriors gym on March 29.
- Students of SRCA come to the aid of community in need CONNEAUT — The devastation of Haiti, seen at a distance, recently became an up close and personal reality to members of a South Ridge mission team. Their objective while there was to assist an orphanage by doing carpentry, plumbing, painting and computer repair.
- More Next Generation Headlines
- ACJVS hosts SkillsUSA regional contests