EDITOR’S Note: The indictment of a person by a grand jury or otherwise is an accusation only and that person is presumed innocent until proven guilty. All information is taken from Ashtabula County Common Pleas Court records.
The following people have been indicted by an Ashtabula County Grand Jury and are set for arraignment in Common Pleas Court:
Three Ashtabula County residents were recently indicted on drug related charge following a Dec. 15 incident in Ashtabula.
• Jerry L. Miller, 25, of 3111 Glover Drive, Ashtabula, Brandon Brown, 24, of 2917 Glover Drive, Ashtabula and Jacinda Nelson, 25, of 424 Harbor St. (downstairs), Conneaut, were all indicted on one count of illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs and aggravated possession of drugs and Miller and Nelson were also indicted on one count of endangering children. A forfeiture specification of a 1998 Dodge Dakota was part of the indictment against Miller.
• Joseph B. Hunt, 35, of 156 Grove Drive, Ashtabula, was indicted on one count of burglary and one count of theft following a Nov. 4 or Nov. 5 incident in Ashtabula Township.
• Patrick J. Finney, 28, of 122 Nantucket Drive, Geneva, was indicted on one count of theft during an incident that occurred between Nov. 6 and Dec. 4 in Geneva involving more than $1,000.
• Richard J. Loveridge, 30, of 4715 Addison Road, Geneva, was indicted on one count of possession of heroin (.3 grams) following a Dec. 30 incident in Ashtabula..
• Christopher J. Quinn, 37, of 5630 W. Maple Ave., Geneva, was indicted on one count of aggravated possession of drugs following a Dec. 16 incident in Geneva Township..
• Marcus Bortz, 19, of 1490 Ansonia Ave., Madison, was indicted on one count of petty theft and one count of criminal trespass following a Sept. 4 incident in Geneva Township.
• Taquan Mathers, 20, of 1211 W. Prospect Road #20, Ashtabula, was indicted on one count of carrying a concealed weapons, one count of improperly handling of firearms in a motor vehicle and one count of having weapons under a disability.