EDITOR’S Note: The indictment of a person by a grand jury or otherwise is an accusation only and that person is presumed innocent until proven guilty. All information is taken from Ashtabula County Common Pleas Court records.
The following people have been indicted by an Ashtabula County Grand Jury and are set for arraignment in Common Pleas Court.
• Reshad J. Riddle, 28, of 4007 West Ave., was indicted on one count of aggravated murder, one count of murder, both with gun specifications, and one count of having weapons under a disability.
Riddle is charged with shooting his father, Richard outside of Hiawatha Church of God in Christ on Easter Sunday in Ashtabula.
• Michael J. Hardin, 32, of 5251 E. Maple St., Geneva, was indicted on one count of failure to comply on Oct. 22 in Geneva.
• Anthony Delao, 22, of 3223 Glover Drive, Ashtabula, was indicted on one count of trafficking in marijuana, with a forfeiture specification of $365 in cash, following a March 7 incident in Ashtabula involving seven packets of the drug.
• Christopher M. Boucher, 26, of 4215 Birchwood Ave., Ashtabula, was indicted on one count of passing bad checks following incidents Jan. 24 and Jan. 31 in Saybrook and Ashtabula townships involving more than $3,600.
• Robert M. Murray, 37, of 8493 Route 45, was indicted on one count of aggravated possession of drugs following a July 15 incident in Conneaut involving Oxycodone.
• David Cameron, 21, of 3923 State Road, Ashtabula, was indicted on two counts of trafficking in heroin, one count of possession of heroin, one count of trafficking in heroin, with a forfeiture specification of $2,146 in cash, a pistol, two shotguns and a grill, one count of tampering with evidence and one count of aggravated possession of drgs (.6 grams of oxycodone).
• Bobby J. Tackett, 43, of 617 Joseph Ave., Ashtabula, was indicted on one count of aggravated possession of heroin and one count of trafficking in heroin following a March 5 incident in Ashtabula involving .9 grams of the drug.