By WARREN DILLAWAY - email@example.com
Note: The indictment of a person by a grand jury or otherwise is an accusation only and that person is presumed innocent until proven guilty. All information is taken from Ashtabula County Common Pleas Court records.
The following people have been indicted by an Ashtabula County Grand Jury and are set for arraignment in Common Pleas Court.
* Two Rock Creek men have been indicted on one count of burglary, four counts of grand theft and one count of theft following July 16 incidents in Morgan Township.
Daniel P. Ross, 32, of 2834 Jefferson St., Rock Creek, and Christopher Cowdrey, 27, of 754 Rome Rock Creek Road, Rock Creek, were indicted related to incidents occurring in Morgan Township involving guns worth more than $1,000.
* Nicholas Gromofsky, 26, of 6828 N. Ridge Road, Geneva, was indicted on two counts of felonious assault following incidents occurring July 25 in Geneva Township involving a gun.
* Raymond Louis Hill II, 35, of 2232 W. 10th St., Ashtabula, was indicted on two counts of having weapons under a disability and one count of improperly handling a firearm in a motor vehicle following incidents occurring July 26 and July 27 in Ashtabula involving .25 caliber pistol.
* Linda McCusker, 64, of 3684 Beck Road, Mantua, was indicted on one count of illegal conveyance of a drug of abuse into a detention facility following an Aug. 12 incident in Conneaut.
* Jamarce L. Miller, 36, of 610 W. 33rd St., Ashtabula, was indicted on one count of having weapons under a disability following an Aug. 15 incident involving a .38 caliber gun.
* Randy D. Simmons, 29, of 1721 E. 30th St., Ashtabula, was indicted on one count of illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs following an Aug. 30 incident in Conneaut.
* Matthew A. Wyman, 24, of 507 Roosevelt Drive, Geneva, was indicted on one count of illegal possession of a firearm in a liquor premises and one count of carrying a concealed weapon following an August incident in Ashtabula.
* Dayton O’Shea Hamilton, 19, of 141 Maruba Ave., Ashtabula, was indicted on one count of felonious assault following a July 22 incident in Saybrook Township.
* Paul T. Turner, 29, of 325 W. 48th St.,Ashtabula, was indicted on one count of grand theft and one count of having weapons under a disability involving a .357 revolver on Aug. 23 in Ashtabula.
* Bryan L. Starcher, 47, of 2258 Route 307, Austinburg Township, was indicted on one count of aggravated burglary, one count of menacing and one count of violating a protection order following a Sept. 3 incident in Austinburg Township.
* Jesse James Tyus, 22, and Rufus J. Tyus, 22, both of 31 W. Satin St., Jefferson, were both indicted on one count of felonious assault following an Aug. 29 incident in Jefferson.
* Leslie A. Keesler, 45, of 3941 Stanhope Kellogsville Road, Andover, was indicted on one count of intimidation of an attorney, victim or witness in a criminal case following an Aug. 29 incident in Andover Township.
* Billy L. Trent, 19, of 627 W. 52nd St., Ashtabula, was indicted on one count of failure to appear for an attempted burglary preliminary hearing in Jefferson on May 24.
* Christoper M. Stevens II, 24, of 2810 Mill St., Austinburg Township, was indicted on two counts of failure to appear for hearings on two separate drug related charges in May in Jefferson.