By STACY MILLBERG - firstname.lastname@example.org
Plans for the new county website are moving right along.
Ashtabula County Commissioners, Thursday, accepted a number of proposals from various firms for a Web Content Management (WCM) System.
The county received six proposals from Pro Site Builder, LLC, in Georgia; Great Lakes Publishing, in Cleveland; CivicPlus, in Kansas; Civica Software, in California; Civic Live, in Ontario; and Vision Internet, in California.
Commissioners tabled the proposals until they have had the opportunity to further examine them and make a recommendation.
Commissioner Peggy Carlo said she is happy to see the project moving along as the county’s website is in need of a makeover.
In other business, commissioners approved:
• A resolution accepting the grant agreement from the U.S. Department of Justice for the Fiscal Year 2013 Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program;
• A resolution accepting and filing the annual report of criminal felony prosecutions pursued to final conviction and sentence under the care of the Ashtabula County Prosecutor for August 2012 through July 2013;
• A resolution accepting and filing the 2012-2013 Annual Arson Report;
• A resolution ordering bid for the Ashtabula County Department of Job and Family Services for the facility expansion project;
• A resolution certifying sanitary sewer tap-in charges to the county auditor to be collected annually 2014 through 2018 for the Austinburg Township sewer project;
• A resolution certifying delinquent bulk water charges to the county auditor for the 2013 taxes to be collected in 2014;
• A resolution certifying delinquent bulk water consumption charges to the county auditor for the 2013 taxes to be collected in 2014; and,
• A resolution certifying delinquent sewer charges to the county auditor for the 2013 taxes to be collected in 2014.
Commissioners also approved a number of financial transactions for the county.