• Ashtabula Country Club caddies and Harbor High School golfers will have a reunion July 25 to 28. Harbor High School golf teams reunion 1955-1975 will be 6 to 10 p.m. July 25 at the home of Jim Nyland, 2676 Walnut Blvd. Cost is $10. A golf outing will be 10 a.m. July 26 at Harbor Golf Club followed by lunch at the Elks Club. Cost for golf is $20, lunch is $20. The Ed Armstrong Scholarship Fund golf outing will be 10 a.m. July 27 at Hickory Grove Golf Course. Harbor High School informal reunion will be 7 to 11 p.m. July 27 at the Elks. Reunion dinner will be 6 to 8 p.m. July 28 at The Crow’s Nest. For more information about any of the events or reservations, contact Mark Shaughnessy, firstname.lastname@example.org, 404-435-0070; or Sis Nyland Davis, email@example.com
• Ashtabula High School classes of 1951 and 1952 will hold a potluck picnic Aug. 24 at Lake Shore Park, Overlook Pavilion starting at 12:30 p.m., buffet at 1 p.m. Meat, pop and water will be provided. Classmates are asked to provide sides to share. Anyone who has not received an invitation should contact Jean Vendetti, class of 1951, or Carolyn Mackey, class of 1952. Deadline for reservations is Aug. 7.
• Ashtabula High School class of 1953 reunion will be Sept. 21 and 22. A dinner will be held Sept. 21 at Casa Capelli Restaurant and a brunch Sept. 22 at Redbrook Boat Club. Addresses are needed for several classmates. For information contact R.L.Styles@windstream.net or 440-993-6078.
• Ashtabula High School class of 1958 reunion will be July 12 to 14 as follows: mixer, 5 p.m. July 12 at Springhill Winery; Spire Institute tour, 10 a.m. July 13, lunch; July 13 banquet at Martini’s Restaurant, dinner 6 p.m., (note correct cost for Saturday evening is $30); July 14, breakfast 10 a.m. at Denny’s Restaurant. For more information contact Pat (Ed) Strock or Emily (Leo) Fisher.
• Ashtabula High School class of 1963 will have a 50-year reunion Aug. 3 at Elks Lakefront Lodge. Social time is 5:30 p.m. A get-together is also planned Aug. 2 at Firehouse Winery. For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ashtabula High School class of 1968 reunion will be July 27 at Martini’s Restaurant. For more information contact Russ or Cindy (Richards) Weagraff, 440-997-4211 or email: email@example.com
• Ashtabula High School class of 1978 reunion will be 6 p.m. July 27 at Old Firehouse Winery. For more information contact Bret Cimorell, 440-992-6067 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Conneaut High School class of 1953 reunion will be 5 to 11 p.m. July 20 at Days Inn. Reservations are needed by June 19. Contact Shirley Bunnell - 440-599-8693.
• Conneaut High School class of 1968 reunion will be 6 p.m. to midnight Aug. 10 at Conneaut American Legion Hall, 272 Broad St. Reservations are needed by July 24. Contact Pam McVoy Lemmo, email@example.com
• Conneaut High School class of 1983 reunion will be 6 to 10 p.m. July 6 at Conneaut Moose Club. RSVP to Jodi Speer Waters, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Conneaut High School class of 1988 reunion will be 7 p.m. July 26 at Days Inn; July 27, tour of the high school at 9 a.m., Virant Winery, 6-10 p.m.; July 28, brunch 8 a.m. to noon at Conneaut Township Park, upper pavilion. For more information contact Cheryl Tennant Hopkins, 330-524-2872, email email@example.com
• Edgewood High School class of 1953 reunion will be July 19-21. There will be a get-together 6:30 p.m. Friday at Grand River Cellars, Madison. Dinner will be 6 p.m. Saturday, social time 5 p.m. at Chops Grill, Geneva. Classmates will meet for pictures 1 p.m. Sunday at Braden Junior High.
• Geneva High School reunion for 1932-1953 classes will begin 11:30 a.m. June 13 at Geneva Community Center, 44 W. Main St. Lunch will be at 12:30 p.m., program at 1:30 p.m. Cost is $12 per person. Paid reservations are due to class representatives by June 3. For more information contact Ruth Starkey - 440-361-4092.
• Geneva High School class of 1953 reunion will include a get-together 6 p.m. Aug. 22 at Eddie’s Grill; tour at Spire 1 p.m. Aug. 23 and get-together 6 p.m. Aug. 23 at Spring Hill Winery; dinner, 6 p.m. Aug. 24 at Martini’s Restaurant; and a brunch 9:30 a.m. Aug. 25 at Geneva Lodge. For more information contact Rita Branham Hathy, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Geneva High School class of 1973 get-together will be 7 p.m. July 27 at Swiss Chalet Oak Room, Geneva-on-the-Lake. Anyone who was part of the class is welcome. For more information email Jane Pasqualone at email@example.com
• Geneva multi-year class reunion, 1980-1993, will be 5 p.m. to midnight Aug. 3 at Harpersfield Community Hall, 5604 Cork Cold Springs Road. Tickets are $25 per person. Checks should be mailed to Geneva Multi Year Reunion, 162 Pepperidge Drive, Geneva.
• Geneva High School class of 2003 reunion will be 7 p.m. to midnight June 29 at the Old Firehouse Winery. For more information contact Erica DeMichel, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• All-classes Platt R. Spencer (High) School reunion will be 1 to 5 p.m. July 28 at Geneva Township Park, lakefront pavilion. Beverages and desserts will be provided. All alumni, administrators and staff and guests are invited. Bill Peters will conduct a tour of the Spencer Room in the renovated Western County Court and the new Platt R. Spencer monument in front 10:30 a.m. July 27. For more information, contact Charlotte (Tarantina) Hunt, 440-466-8033.
• Platt R. Spencer High School class of 1958 reunion will be July 27 at Chops Grill & Tap House, social hour 5 p.m., dinner (order off the menu) 6 p.m. Bill Peters will conduct a tour of the "Spencer Room" in the Western County Courthouse and the new monument in front honoring Platt R. Spencer 10:30 a.m. July 27. Anyone who attended Spencer with the class of '58 is welcome. Contact Beth (Klingler) Stillwell at (440)466-8697 or email: email@example.com
• Grand Valley Alumni Association 19th annual alumni banquet will be Aug. 3 at St. Mary Church, Orwell. Registration begins at 4 p.m., dinner at 6 p.m. Bill Cook will provide music. Reservations are needed by July 26. Cost is $20 per person. (There is no charge for 60-year and 50-year GV graduates, guests cost is $20.) Send payment to GV Alumni, PO Box 667, Orwell. For more information email Gvalumni@fairpoint.net
• Harbor High classes from 1950 through 1959 will have a reunion Aug. 16, 17 and 18. Beginning with a brunch on Aug. 16, alumni will join the dinner theater at Ashtabula Arts Center 6 p.m. Saturday another brunch is planned at 10 a.m., a tour of Lakeside High School in the afternoon, and dinner at the Moose Lodge at 6 p.m. All Harbor alumni are invited to the Moose Lodge at 8 p.m. for a get-together, no charge, but there will be a cash bar. There will be a picnic at noon on Aug. 18. Many of the events require a reservation and pre-payment. Contact Janet Eskelin, 440-964-6413 for reservation information. Reservations are needed by July 1.
• Harbor High School class of 1958 reunion will be 2 to 4 p.m. Aug. 17 at Spring Hill Winery. A dinner will be 6:30 p.m. at Luisa’s Mexican Grill in Geneva. Reservations are required. Contact Elsa Shepard, 440-998-2061.
• Harbor High School classes of 1965 to 1970 will have a reunion 6 to 11 p.m. Aug. 2 at Ashtabula Elks Lodge. Music will be by Danny DiDonato. RSVP by July 1 to Rae Perskari-Smith, 997-5786 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Harbor High class of 1968 is planning a get-together 6 p.m. Aug. 3 at the Old Firehouse Winery. Anyone who was part of that class is invited. You need not have graduated with the class. Contact Encie (Joe) Moroski if you plan to attend.
• Harbor High School class of 1983 reunion will be 6:30 p.m. July 26 at Laurelo’s Winery and 6 p.m. July 27 at The Winery at Spring Hill. RSVP for both events to Lorraine (Loudermilk) Sears, 440-275-2012; or email Sears1@roadrunner.com
• Jefferson Area High School class of 1973 reunion will be a bonfire Aug. 16 and a dinner Aug. 17 at Jefferson Community Recreation Center. Social time will be at 4:30 p.m. and catered dinner at 6 p.m. Saturday. All former classmates, teachers and guests are welcome. For more information and reservation information, email Larry Strauss: email@example.com. Paid reservations are needed by Aug. 5.
• Pymatuning Valley High School class of 1971 will have an informal 60th birthday bash Aug. 2 and 3 at Jeffco Lakes, Hayes Road, Andover. A bonfire and barbecue are planned. Anyone who went to school with the class is invited. For more information email: pvclass firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pymatuning Valley High School class of 1988 reunion will be a series of events July 12-14. Classmates will gather 6 p.m. Friday at Matt Hockran’s for a picnic. BYOB and locals will bring food. Classmates can attend or participate in the Pyma-Laker Dan Dunlap 5K run and kids 1⁄2 mile 8:30 a.m. Saturday at Birch Landing, Pymatuning State Park. There is a registration form online or registration can be done at the race. Classmates are planning an adult evening at Erie Presque Isle Downs at 6:30 p.m. Saturday. A family picnic at Roaming Shores pavilions will be noon Sunday. Classmates are asked to bring a dish or two to share and personal table service and beverage. For more information contact Rosmarie Polchin Eldred.
• Pymatuning Valley High School class of 1993 reunion will be 6 p.m. July 27 at Old Firehouse Winery. Classmates will order off the menu, cash bar. For more information contact Scott Wludyga: email@example.com or 814-450-2249.
• All St. John/Ss. John & Paul Herald alumni and guests are invited to the Herald Milestone reunion June 22 at St. John School. A vigil Mass will be at 5:30 p.m. Cost for the reunion is $25 per person, which includes appetizers, drinks, appetizers, music and more. Email Christy Kovacs at Christy.firstname.lastname@example.org or at the school, 997-5531 extension 223 to make reservations or for more information. • St. John class of 1958 reunion will be July 26 and 27. They will meet at South River Winery on July 26. Classmates will meet at the school for coffee and tour at 10:30 a.m. July 27. A dinner is planned for the evening. For more details, contact Bonnie Tulino Yost at email@example.com. • St. John class of 1963 reunion will be Aug. 9 and 10. A fish fry will be held at the school Aug. 9. A dinner will be Aug. 10 at the Elks Club. Contact Regina Tussy Callahan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-508-9885 for more information.
• St. John class of 1968 reunion has been canceled. For more information contact Kathy Volpone Madison - 440-224-0955, email: RMadison@suite224.net
• St. John class of 1971 is planning a 60th birthday celebration 6 p.m. Aug. 17 at Laurello Vineyards. RSVP to Janis Iarocci Brown at 440-964-2454 or email@example.com or contact her for more details.
• St. John class of 1973 reunion will be July 20 and 21. A meet and greet will be 8 p.m. July 19 at the Crow’s Nest. On July 20 they will meet at Laurello Vineyards at 5 p.m. A brunch and a tour of the new school will be on Sunday. For more information, contact Sue Richey Viall at 440-813-8088 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• St. John class of 1978 reunion will be June 21 and 22. On Friday they will meet at Laurello Vineyards. On June 22 classmates will gather at the Milestone Reunion at the school. For more information, contact Jeanine Rocco DiMare at 440-964-2683 or email@example.com. • St. John class of 1983 reunion will be 7 p.m. July 6 at Ferrante Winery. For more information contact Debbie Kreger LeMelle at 937-629-0508 or firstname.lastname@example.org.