• Ashtabula Country Club caddies and Harbor High School golfers will have a reunion July 25 to 28. Harbor High School golf teams reunion 1955-1975 will be 6 to 10 p.m. July 25 at the home of Jim Nyland, 2676 Walnut Blvd. Cost is $10. A golf outing will be 10 a.m. July 26 at Harbor Golf Club followed by lunch at the Elks Club. Cost for golf is $20, lunch is $20. The Ed Armstrong Scholarship Fund golf outing will be 10 a.m. July 27 at Hickory Grove Golf Course. Harbor High School informal reunion will be 7 to 11 p.m. July 27 at the Elks. Reunion dinner will be 6 to 8 p.m. July 28 at The Crow’s Nest. For more information about any of the events or reservations, contact Mark Shaughnessy, firstname.lastname@example.org, 404-435-0070; or Sis Nyland Davis, email@example.com
• Ashtabula High School classes of 1951 and 1952 will hold a potluck picnic Aug. 24 at Lake Shore Park, Overlook Pavilion starting at 12:30 p.m., buffet at 1 p.m. Meat, pop and water will be provided. Classmates are asked to provide sides to share. Anyone who has not received an invitation should contact Jean Vendetti, class of 1951, or Carolyn Mackey, class of 1952. Deadline for reservations is Aug. 7.
• Ashtabula High School class of 1953 reunion will be Sept. 21 and 22. A dinner will be held Sept. 21 at Casa Capelli Restaurant and a brunch Sept. 22 at Redbrook Boat Club. Addresses are needed for several classmates. For information contact R.L.Styles@windstream.net or 440-993-6078.
• Ashtabula High School class of 1958 reunion will be July 12 to 14 as follows: mixer, 5 p.m. July 12 at Springhill Winery; Spire Institute tour, 10 a.m. July 13, lunch; July 13 banquet at Martini’s Restaurant, dinner 6 p.m., (note correct cost for Saturday evening is $30); July 14, breakfast 10 a.m. at Denny’s Restaurant. For more information contact Pat (Ed) Strock or Emily (Leo) Fisher.
• Ashtabula High School class of 1963 will have a 50-year reunion Aug. 3 at Elks Lakefront Lodge. Social time is 5:30 p.m. A get-together is also planned Aug. 2 at Firehouse Winery. For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org