By STACY MILLBERG - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashtabula County Commissioners ordered a request for proposals for a Web Content Management (WCM) Systems Tuesday for the county’s website.
The request is to obtain a qualified private vendor to supply a turnkey WCM, perform the initial conversion of existing web presence content and train Ashtabula County users on system usage.
Bids will be opened on Aug. 23 at 2 p.m. at the commissioner’s office.
In other business, commissioners approved:
• A resolution ordering a request for proposals for senior services programs;
• A resolution ordering a request for proposals for senior transportation and volunteer senior transportation services;
• A resolution ordering publication and setting the time and place of a public hearing for an operating assistance grant for public transportation services from the Ohio Department of Transportation;
• A resolution approving a contract with Alltel for aircards for the Ashtabula County Building Department;
• A resolution appointing Michael Meranda to the Ashtabula County Mental Health and Recovery Services Board;
• A resolution for the submission to the electors of Ashtabula County a .5 mill additional levy for the Ashtabula County Children Services Board; and,
• A resolution approving the 2013 worksite internship agreement with the Ashtabula County Technical and Career Center for a Business Office Specialist Program.
Commissioners also approved a number of financial transaction for the county.