Montgomery and Carroll were also indicted on two counts of complicity to theft related to the same event. Carroll was also charged with complicity to breaking and entering as well.
• Jimmy Lee Paul Jr., 19, of 3116 Johnson Court, Ashtabula, was indicted on one count of trafficking in heroin (19.3 grams), one count of possessing criminal tools (a digital scale) and one count of aggravated possession of drugs (9 Oxycotin pills) following a Nov. 20 incident in Ashtabula.
• Alexis Lou Newsome, 26, and Sharron L. Bowden, 34, both of 623 W. 38th St., Ashtabula, were both indicted on one count of felonious assault following a Nov. 18 incident in Ashtabula.
• Tyler Shine, 19, of 6262 Route 322, Williamsfield, was indicted on 13 counts of illegal manufacture of drugs and one count of failure to comply with a police officer following Dec. 5 incidents in Cherry Valley.
• Khiree D. Traylor, 21, of 475 W. Hyloc St., of Youngstown, was indicted on one count of aggravated possession of drugs (Oxycodone Hydrochloride) following a Nov. 16 incident in Ashtabula.
• Travis Leatherman, 26, of 6645 Hammond Corners Road, Pierpont, was indicted on one count of possession of heroin (less than a gram) following a November incident in Geneva..
• Majerus Liggans, 42, of 3413 Lake Ave., Ashtabula, was indicted on one count of burglary and one count of theft (more than $1,000) following a July 16 incident in Ashtabula..
• Paul Calaway Jr., 47, of 5105 S. Ridge Road, Madison, was indicted on one count of breaking and entering and one count of petty theft following a Feb. 10 incident in Ashtabula..
• Joseph M. Hadlock, 19, presently an inmate at Lorain Correctional Institution in Grafton, was indicted on one count of escape, two counts of illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs, one count of aggravated possession of drugs and one count of possession of drug abuse instruments.
• Patricia L. Flynn, 39, of 2370 Netcher Road, Jefferson, was indicted one count of failure to appear for a court hearing on a possession of heroin charge.
• Tod Kuscsik Jr., 42, of 2335 Eureka Road, Ashtabula, was indicted on one count of failure to appear for a Dec. 17 court hearing on an illegal manufacture of drugs charge.
• Heather N. Shellenberger, 27, of 3583 Austin Road #39, Geneva, was indicted on one count of failure to appear for a Dec. 28 court hearing on two counts of illegal assembly of drugs.