JEFFERSON — EDITOR’S Note: The indictment of a person by a grand jury or otherwise is an accusation only and that person is presumed innocent until proven guilty. All information is taken from Ashtabula County Common Pleas Court records.
The following people have been indicted by an Ashtabula County Grand Jury and are set for arraignment in Common Pleas Court.
• Alexander Arvanites, 22, of 1726 W. 47th St., Ashtabula, and Thomas M. Carroll II, 22, of 5407 Fort Ave., Ashtabula, and Leslie A. Zadrovec, 30, of 1383 Sherman St., Geneva, were all indicted on charges of breaking and entering and theft following a Sept. 12 incident in Trumbull Township. The theft involved scrap metal.
Arvanites and Carroll were indicted on one count of breaking and entering, one count of theft, one count of complicity to breaking and entering and one count of complicity to theft. Zadrovec was indicted on one count of breaking and entering and one count of theft.
• Ryan C. Miller, 23, of 2851 Liberty St, Rock Creek, was indicted on one count of illegal manufacture or cultivation of marijuana with a forfeiture specification ($1,300 in cash), one count of possession of marijuana (447.9 grams), one count of possessing criminal tools, one count of trafficking in marijuana and one count of endangering children, a 17 year old, following an Oct. 30 incident in Rock Creek..
• Michael F. Jordan III, 24, 100 Woodlawn, Geneva, was indicted on two counts of aggravated possession of drugs, two counts of assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs, one count of possession of heroin and one count of possession of drug abuse instruments following two November incidents in the Geneva area.
• Kyle W. Brown, 22, of 6755 Route 307 W., Geneva, was indicted on one count of receiving stolen property following an Oct. 19 incident in Harpersfield Township involving more than $1,000 of property.
• Matthew E. Mayle, 25, of 222 W. 50th Apt. D, and Anthony L. Montgomery, 42, of 4733 Topper Ave., Ashtabula, and Diana L. Carroll, 18, of 222 W. 50th St., Ashtabula, were indicted on one count of breaking and entering and two counts of theft (more than $1,000 of iron racks from a 77 year old disabled man) following a Nov. 14 incident on Ann Avenue in Ashtabula.