The Star Beacon; Ashtabula, Ohio

Archive

Bodies In House_Lebz.jpg

Authorities respond to a report of carbon monoxide poisoning on Harvest Lane in Toledo, Ohio, on Monday, Nov. 12, 2012. The bodies of three children and two adults were found inside the garage Monday, and authorities said they believe the deaths � apparently from carbon monoxide poisoning � weren't accidental. (AP Photo/The Blade, Amy E. Voigt) MANDATORY CREDIT; MAGS OUT; TV OUT; SENTINEL-TRIBUNE OUT; MONROE EVENING NEWS OUT; TOLEDO FREE PRESS OUT

House Ads
Parade
Magazine

Click HERE to read all your Parade favorites including Hollywood Wire, Celebrity interviews and photo galleries, Food recipes and cooking tips, Games and lots more.
AP Video