Suspected Ashtabula gunman turns self in on unrelated charges
A suspect in Friday’s fatal shooting of a Cleveland man has turned himself in to the Ashtabula County Sheriff’s Department on unrelated charges.Continued ...
- ‘Frivolous action’ may cost Conneaut $57,000
- Crime, poor economy prompts Conneaut prayer walk
- Pymatuning Lake Festival gets under way Saturday
- Ashtabula man and son participating in Gay Games
- Suspected Ashtabula gunman turns self in on unrelated charges
Deep-sea octopus goes without food for 4.5 years while watching eggs
Talk about extreme parenting: Scientists have found a deep-sea octopus mama that faithfully guards the same clutch of eggs for an incredible 4 1/2 years — a record.Continued ...
- Study finds 35 percent in U.S. facing debt collectors
- U.S. blasts Israel for Kerry criticism
- Deep-sea octopus goes without food for 4.5 years while watching eggs
Outlaws edged by a run
The slimmest of margins proved to be the difference in determining the outcome of a clash between the Ohio Outlaws Gold and the Virginia Shamrocks in the USA-ASA 16-and-under Nationals on Wednesday in Salem, Va.Continued ...
- A Don McCormack column: Holt right at home at Mount
- Twin State Night at Raceway 7 next
- Kluber twirls gem
- Let’s play another
- Outlaws edged by a run