Roaming Shores Polar Bear Plunge
The scene looked a clip from an Alaskan film detailing the worst winter can offer, but that didn’t keep more than 100 people from stripping down and walking into Lake Roaming Rock on Saturday afternoon.Continued ...
- Syrup tour draws hundreds to Ashtabula County farms
- Ashtabula County Home Show continues today at the mall
- Conneaut man who posed as teen for sex sentenced
- Norman Avenue murders: Who are Taquan Mathers and Marcus Lashley?
- Roaming Shores Polar Bear Plunge
Oil slicks offer sign that Malaysian jet crashed
Two large oil slicks spotted Saturday by the Vietnamese air force offered the first sign that a jetliner carrying 239 people had crashed into the ocean after vanishing from radar without sending a single distress call.Continued ...
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- Oil slicks offer sign that Malaysian jet crashed
A Bob Ettinger column: Thanks for the memories
As Perry wrestler Billy Miller stepped off the podium on the floor at Ohio State’s Value City Arena last Saturday, state championship medal around his neck, it hit my mind that it was over. The 77th Ohio State Wrestling Tournament had reached its culmination late Saturday night. There were no more matches to watch, coaches and wrestlers to interview or pictures to be taken.Continued ...
- ACBF HOF Series: Mighty Mike
- Chase-ing a dream
- A Don McCormack column: Way to go, all for our friend, Joe!
- Girls from regional squads headline Classic opener
- A Bob Ettinger column: Thanks for the memories
Celeste L. Mancini
Celeste L. “Sally Gross” Mancini, age 66, of Ashtabula, passed away Friday, March 7, 2014, at Ashtabula County Medical Center, after a brief illness.Continued ...
- Clarence W. Faulkerson Sr.
- Joseph A. DeRubertis
- Paul A. Weldon Jr.
- Jaxon W. Abbott
- Celeste L. Mancini