Conneaut man who posed as teen for sex sentenced
A 25-year-old Conneaut man who posed as a teenager to have sex with 14- and 15-year-old girls will spend the next three years in prison.Continued ...
- Norman Avenue murders: Who are Taquan Mathers and Marcus Lashley?
- DaVita Dialysis Center is building in Madison Township
- Annual Princess Ball to benefit Longest Day of Play
- Madison Township trustees discuss park land and ponds at meeting
- Conneaut man who posed as teen for sex sentenced
Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
A sure sign that spring is on the horizon: It’s time to set the clocks forward for daylight saving time.Continued ...
- Ohio’s jobless rate dips below 7 percent
- Stock and housing gains put U.S. net worth at record
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
ACBF HOF Series: Mighty Mike
Mike Blauman was an All-Ohio baseball player at Geneva High School.Continued ...
He was a star in football in both high school and college, good enough to be selected for the Ashtabula County Touchdown Club’s Hall of Fame in 2006.
- Chase-ing a dream
- A Don McCormack column: Way to go, all for our friend, Joe!
- Girls from regional squads headline Classic opener
- Plenty of star power will be on top for boys in Classic
- ACBF HOF Series: Mighty Mike