Riddle declared incompetent to stand trial in Ashtabula Easter murder case
Rashad Riddle, charged with aggravated murder in the Easter Sunday shooting death of his father, has been declared incompetent to stand trial, Ashtabula County Chief Assistant Prosecutor Harold Specht said Thursday.Continued ...
- A-Tech student’s case bound over to grand jury
- Deputies continue investigation of Ashtabula Township bank robbery
- Ashtabula Works committee awards students for logo contest submissions
- Carla Hague is indicted in poisoning case
- Riddle declared incompetent to stand trial in Ashtabula Easter murder case
In diverse U.S., Santa Claus has many faces, races
In Atlanta, children of many races share their Christmas wish lists with a black Santa Claus.Continued ...
- Marcellus Shale drilling becomes more efficient
- Dads do diapers and more, myth-busting survey says
- In diverse U.S., Santa Claus has many faces, races
PV pins GV, Jefferson
Every wrestler’s ultimate goal is to not just put his opponent to his back, but to keep him there for a pin and the corresponding team points that go with it. Pins ultimately decided all but five of the individuals at the tri-match between Pymatuning Valley, Grand Valley and Jefferson on Wednesday at Falcon Gymnasium.Continued ...
- Blue Streaks hold off Eagles
- Scholastic Statistics:
- Chardon tops Lakeside
- Scholastic Schedule:
- PV pins GV, Jefferson